napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Benefit of EQ with Test?

playtowin123

Hi all.

Really loving learning about AAS and educating myself. This forum is a god send!

Anyway, I plan on doing my first Test E cycle (250 or 350mg) after a 12 week SARMs cut / bulk cycle. I will not mix compounds, listen to Dylan and everyone else sound advice and enjoy it, see how my body reacts. I only want to add 8 - 12lbs of keepable gains, so the dosage seems reasonable. I plan on starting on 250 and upping to 300 / 350 IF I need too. With a 6 week PCT. But thats ages away. Slow, steady and most importantly, keepable muscle mass is all I am after.

My curiosity has got the better of me though and one of the AAS that keeps popping up is EQ. It seems its a good addition to Test for a SECOND cycle. I have been researching it but cannot find out a definitive answer (as of yet) to what benefits EQ has when added at around 600mg for 12 weeks to a Test E cycle? Muscle hardening is the only real thing that I keep seeing. I know you should run EQ for 16 weeks. I guess you can extend your whole cycle to 16 weeks to accommodate this,

So I guess what I am asking is, why would you bother adding a second compound (adding cost and making it a bit more complex) like EQ to a Test cycle?

What major benefits will you see with this dosage?

As always, many thanks for helping me educate myself.

Last edited:
In my opinion EQ is a great compound to add in for a second cycle to test. It's mild on side effects, but can add to gains on lean mass and strength. I think it's a great option for a second compound, and I pretty much like to run EQ in most of the cycles I run

eq is one of the most ideal compounds to run on a second cycle that i would ever recommend.. thats for sure... side effects are low, gains are clean, quality etc... the main concern is rbc's getting high which is clearly mitigated with blood donations... you could get some anxiety and hunger but thats variant from person to person

I have watched all of those Dylan, but I can't see anything specific on the advantages of running a decent dose with just Test .

what??? ive covered every single benefit of eq like a million times... i have no clue what else you are looking for bro... just dont run it then... because i literally cant cover any more than i have in those...

I will re watch them mate. It wasn't that I was being stupid or not listening. I understand the many benefits of EQ (from your videos). I was just wondering exactly how good it is with Test only. As I say, my curiosity got the better of me. I will re watch and keep learning!

Why not run it and see for yourself? Or if you have doubts, then don't. The best way to see what results to expect is your own experiences

eq is one of the most ideal compounds to run on a second cycle that i would ever recommend.. thats for sure... side effects are low, gains are clean, quality etc... the main concern is rbc's getting high which is clearly mitigated with blood donations... you could get some anxiety and hunger but thats variant from person to person

EQ is great! DG is spot on watch your RBC, give blood... BP can get highly elevated so monitor on a regular basis my friend.

bro, the benefits are ALL listed.. it doesnt matter what you run it with, those benefits are not going to change? i dont get it?

basically every benefit i have covered would not change when ran just with test... if you ran other compounds, you would just get their benefits along with it... the one thing i always recommend with eq is gw501516 because of the ultra endurance you get with them stacked together

basically every benefit i have covered would not change when ran just with test... if you ran other compounds, you would just get their benefits along with it... the one thing i always recommend with eq is gw501516 because of the ultra endurance you get with them stacked together

Thank you mate. Its all overwhelming when you start out. I was not sure if Test would dilute some of the benefits of the EQ. I get it now!

Thank you mate. Its all overwhelming when you start out. I was not sure if Test would dilute some of the benefits of the EQ. I get it now!
dilute?? bro, test makes EVERYTHING better... that would not make any sense... you would NEVER run another steroid without test... THAT would skew the results negatively... its a MUST.. its the base of every cycle

There's a lot of broscience out there about test competing for androgen receptors with other compounds, but it's all bullshit. Stacking compounds with test works, and obviously works very well based on my experience and thousands of others

there's a lot of broscience out there about test competing for androgen receptors with other compounds, but it's all bullshit. Stacking compounds with test works, and obviously works very well based on my experience and thousands of others

rickrock right man... Eq will only add to your gainzzzz ... Im running test cyp and eq right now and it great !!!! Just need to donate blood every 8 weeks or so ...

Top Bottom