napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Belle The New Kid Cycle Log

Belle

Banned
Hey Y'all.

I'm an ASF transplant that was looking for a board of refuge. ASF had gotten way too dramatic for me. I'm in the beginning/ramp up stages of my 3rd cycle. I have lupus, and have previously defeated cancer.
I am 5'10", I eat very healthy. I'm cutting now, so I'm on a low carb high protein diet. I stay around 130p 60-80c and about 30f / day, with a cheat day somewhere throughout the weekend (clean cheat day minus the peanut butter cups).
I was out of the gym previously for about 5 months due to health issues from myself, and then my family, but I am back in full swing now (for the last month or so I've been consistent 6 days a week).

So the good stuff, cycle:
15mg anavar per day split - 1/2 in the AM when I first wake up and the other 1/2 I use as a preworkout.
3iu HGH per day split - First thing in the morning and then when I get home from the gym (around 6PM)

4 weeks in I might add on primo ace tabs, but we will see how my body progresses. As a woman a lot of times less is more.

My bodyfat is what you see in the pic for now (taken yesterday). I get my bf% measured in the AM, which I will post.

Gym goals for this cycle is to increase my ROM for squats. I've got some pretty stiff legs. I know I can handle the weight, so right now it's just a matter of constant stretching and watching my form over weight. Cardio 4x a week (at least 30 min incline walk)

I'm going to be posting pics at least once a week, if not twice. I've never split up a cycle throughout the day like this so I'm really interested to see where my body takes it and what the difference is between cycles. Please introduce yourself, call me out on my shit, follow along, hate me... whatever you prefer.

IMG_0473.jpg

Nice to see a female here ,we have a few regulars but looking forward to seeing your progress. Great bunch of people here with alot of knowledge who will clearly tell you if they don't like or agree with something.

Interested in seeing your progress. Welcome to isarms! Let me know if I can help you with anything

welcome, great to have you... very very awesome to see what you have overcome and looking forward to your results...

Thanks guys! I greatly appreciate it!

I have one of the handheld bf% measurement things. Took my measurement this morning and I’m at 20.8%. I know they’re not the most accurate, but at least I can use it to determine what direction it’s going every week.

Did quads/leg day 1 yesterday
Today is chest day.

Im going to try to get some upper body shots today to upload so I can watch progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. Pretty new here myself. I looked at all the other forums and when I came upon this one it just seemed like the one. Same deal with a source it all lead to here. Looking forward to your progress.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Some serious dedication which i very rare see from women , you do look like you know what you're doing. But don't you think 15 mg anavar and 3 IU hgh is quite high? i've never seen women going above 10 mg of var and 2 ui of HGH unless they compete.

Some serious dedication which i very rare see from women , you do look like you know what you're doing. But don't you think 15 mg anavar and 3 IU hgh is quite high? i've never seen women going above 10 mg of var and 2 ui of HGH unless they compete.

Not for me, unfortunately having lupus takes up a lot of that. The big thing with this round that I haven’t done before is that the dose for both is split. So you gotta factor in active half life. I take 1.5iu and 7mg around 6 am and the rest about 5pm

Lupus is autoimmune, HGH in most countries (including Europe where I lived for 3 years) for autoimmune is considered a treatment for it.

Was the var from a forum source?

It was not. I got Balkan Pharma brand. A few sources carry them, but I’m not sure about this particular forum/sources

I’ve tested Balkan many times and always dosed correctly so I trust them.

So my dog broke his leg weds night, spent an overnight with him in the animal hospital and got back late yesterday.
He’s a greyhound so he’s very fragile.

I did get back at it today with an hour of back day and 40 mins incline walk.

Planning on having a friend come tomorrow and take some bikini pics so I can get a good angle of both sides of my body.

Taking back pics in the mirror is awkward and always comes out fuzzy for me lol

c4890bc8d54ee0f5e7f1ea31f8c13ddc.jpg

Glutes and Hammies today. Hours worth of lifting. No cardio. Taking my other puppy to puppy school and then out to celebrate my birthday. Happy Cheat day!

Welcome nice to see a female log. Was reading your stats and nutrition and was going to comment til i saw your pic and realized you were a female lol looking forward to seeing your progress on your journey. Congrats on overcoming all your trial and tribulations they will be something to draw on as you progress. Bodybuilding isnt easy and the mental strength youve already built will be a great foundation to build upon

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom