napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginning Sarms

christianchavez7

I was very determined to start steroid cycle and after watching dylans videos on youtube I immediately felt that sarms where the right choice to be. I know its a way safer approach and I feel it will be effective. After reading and seeing a bunch of stuff throughout the web I think I might have gotten things a little mixed up. I know guys stack LGD-4033 with others; after looking through the variety, which is recomended to stack with LGD for mass and strength? Im fine with doing it stand alone if that is enough for a beginner. Also, regarding PCT, any of the products that say PCT are good when using LGD or is there a specific one that is used with it?

30 years old
5'8"
146lbs
22% body fat
Ive been training on and off for 5 years.
Never been on any cycle.
I want mass and strength.
Taking C4 x50 preworkout and Protein shake.

I was very determined to start steroid cycle and after watching dylans videos on youtube I immediately felt that sarms where the right choice to be. I know its a way safer approach and I feel it will be effective. After reading and seeing a bunch of stuff throughout the web I think I might have gotten things a little mixed up. I know guys stack LGD-4033 with others; after looking through the variety, which is recomended to stack with LGD for mass and strength? Im fine with doing it stand alone if that is enough for a beginner. Also, regarding PCT, any of the products that say PCT are good when using LGD or is there a specific one that is used with it?

30 years old
5'8"
146lbs
22% body fat
Never been on any cycle.

I have the perfect stack for you bro, but first and foremost, I want to know what kind of diet you are following. You have very low lean mass on you and your bodyfat is quite high, so it makes me wonder what kind of diet strategies you are following. In order to make the right gains you need that diet in order. That comes above all else

Post up your diet and I will help you critique that

As for your cycle, here is a great plan for you. Because your bodyfat is on the hgh side I'm recommending more of a Recomp cycle for you. This is EXCELLENT for strength and mass, but also will give you some nice fat loss abilities as well provided you get that diet worked out

Get everything at the links below at www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I used to just have a bad nutrition routine and There were days where I would miss a meal and choose the wrong food. I would always go for fast food. Recent months I began to eat less fast food and began eating a more balanced diet. For a few months now I've been eating all 3 meals, meals comprised of carbs, chicken, meat, vegetables and fruit on a daily basis. It's taken me a while to get on a better nutrition regime since my work hours have fluctuated but I believe I'm in a more stable schedule.

I used to just have a bad nutrition routine and There were days where I would miss a meal and choose the wrong food. I would always go for fast food. Recent months I began to eat less fast food and began eating a more balanced diet. For a few months now I've been eating all 3 meals, meals comprised of carbs, chicken, meat, vegetables and fruit on a daily basis. It's taken me a while to get on a better nutrition regime since my work hours have fluctuated but I believe I'm in a more stable schedule.

So this tells me you really aren't tracking calories or macros at all. You need to be keeping track of things for your goals bro if you want to have success. Diet is very thing in this game no matter what you use

I recommend checking out my diet and nutrition thread for help on this

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

30 years old
5'8"
146lbs
22% body fat
Never been on any cycle.

I understand you want mass and strength but bro, your body fat is extremely high... you need to start working on getting that down... you can still get nice lean muscle in the process but your main focus should be getting into far better condition... clearly that's a diet issue and rick told you where to get started... here is the stack i recommend for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

If you get your diet squared away and get on that SARMS stack, you should have no problem getting your BF way down.

If you get your diet squared away and get on that SARMS stack, you should have no problem getting your BF way down.

absolutely right... once you have your diet on point with consistency and discipline, you have tackled the most difficult objective of the entire process...

absolutely right... once you have your diet on point with consistency and discipline, you have tackled the most difficult objective of the entire process...

Thank you so much for the incredible advice and info! But I realized I had a typo, it's actually 12% body fat and not 22!! I've always been on the leaner side.... Does your stack still apply?

Thank you so much for the incredible advice and info! But I realized I had a typo, it's actually 12% body fat and not 22!! I've always been on the leaner side.... Does your stack still apply?

that makes more sense because it was hard to imagine your body fat being that high at only 146... we can definitely go for more mass and strength... here is what i would run for that...

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

that makes more sense because it was hard to imagine your body fat being that high at only 146... we can definitely go for more mass and strength... here is what i would run for that...

9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Is there a stack bundled with these on sarmsx.com?

Where do I get the D aspartic acid?

Is there a stack bundled with these on sarmsx.com?

Where do I get the D aspartic acid?

there is one very close... the mega super stack... it has mk2866 with it as well, which you could absolutely run here... this is the link and what the stack would look like... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=130&search=mega and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini\

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom