napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginning Cycle

truthelectric1

Hello, I have watched a decent amount of your YouTube videos and was wondering if you could give some advice on a cycle for these specific goals / body.

Weight: 160lbs
Height: 5'10"
Body fat: 5%-10%

Goals: I already have a low body fat content and an admirable physique. I run, bike, swim, etc. so I am looking for a cycle that will increase strength without big sacrifices to cardiovascular endurance. I saw your stance against EPO is strict so let's say that EPO is completely out of the question.
I do not care about any sort of aesthetics.
Goal of physical strength gains with minimal cardio risks.

Cycle History: None.

Test is a must as far as I'm concerned and I have little knowledge of HGH and it's effects at my age. I will be doing more research and don't need any sort of strict schedule (however I would appreciate that). If anything you can even just recommend certain substances I should do more research on.

Nobody is going to suggest you with AAS since you're way too young.
The absolutely minimum age to even consider AAS would be 25.

SARMs in the other hand are a completely different story & can definitely help you, better than AAS.

Hello, I have watched a decent amount of your YouTube videos and was wondering if you could give some advice on a cycle for these specific goals / body.

Goals: I already have a low body fat content and an admirable physique. I run, bike, swim, etc. so I am looking for a cycle that will increase strength without big sacrifices to cardiovascular endurance. I saw your stance against EPO is strict so let's say that EPO is completely out of the question.

Test is a must as far as I'm concerned and I have little knowledge of HGH and it's effects at my age. I will be doing more research and don't need any sort of strict schedule (however I would appreciate that). If anything you can even just recommend certain substances I should do more research on.

Definitely consider SARMS. Too young for steroids

also, 5-10% is a HUGE range... there is a MAJOR MAJOR difference between those numbers... so that does not help me gauge anything whatsoever

Can you be a little more specific on bodyfat? As for a cycle you can't use steroids, and for the goals you have Sarms would be the better logical route anyways because of their effct on strength and endurance. This is the cycle I'd recommend from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

If you were 5% body fat for more than a week you'd want to kill yourself.

Bump Rick, SARMS are more applicable to endurance.

If you were 5% body fat for more than a week you'd want to kill yourself.

Bump Rick, SARMS are more applicable to endurance.
i was in the 5 range for a year and you know how often i felt good... when i was asleep LOL... i was so moody and never felt good at all... it was horrible... just horrible...

Top Bottom