napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginners Cycle

kmujtaba

A question from a friend, he is 27 years old, 5.10' hight, weighing about 110 pounds with 5% body fat and 5 years training experience not able to add much, He wants to add some muscels so can he start using steroids he asks, and what should he start with. His natural testosterone is about 400ng/dl. His goal is to reach 150 pounds.

Sent from my S6 using Tapatalk

He needs to start with a proper nutrition plan consisting of adequate calories, protein, carbs and fat to support growth. He can easily gain 30lbs in a year if he eats sufficient calories and focuses his workouts on compound lifts.

The fact that he has been training for 5 years and is still 5'10 110lbs is disturbing. He obviously does not eat enough and is completely wasting his time in the gym by not doing so.

My opinion is that's he eating next to nothing. If we don't know exactly what his dietary intake is it doesn't help us to give good advice.

A question from a friend, he is 27 years old, 5.10' hight, weighing about 110 pounds with 5% body fat and 5 years training experience not able to add much, He wants to add some muscels so can he start using steroids he asks, and what should he start with. His natural testosterone is about 400ng/dl. His goal is to reach 150 pounds.

He needs to learn how to eat. Plain and simple. Steroids are the farthest thing from what he should be doing

So what do you suggest, a high calorie diet without the use of steroids. Or can he run a testosterone only cycle with a proper diet.

So what do you suggest, a high calorie diet without the use of steroids. Or can he run a testosterone only cycle with a proper diet.

Absolutely not! In his condition, steroids would do next to nothing without a proper foundation and proper diet to go along with them. Find out exactly what he is eating, if anything, and post it here. Take a look at Rick's diet and nutrition basics 101 thread for ideas for your friend:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

No steroids whatsoever. Steroids should not even be discussed. He needs to learn how to eat...plain and simple

please stop asking about steroids in this circumstance... its absolutely ridiculous and it just needs to stop... the answer is NO on all grounds for steroid use and you can ask it a million different ways and the answer will not change...

Top Bottom