napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginner questions and concerns

Stephen_jamesj96

Hello, I'm seriously considering using sarms for the first time. I'm really into fitness and want to get into modeling at some point. I've already built a pretty great physique in the last 2 years. As a beginner to using anything (outside of normal supplements like protein powders, multivitamins, pre workout, creatine, etc.) I was just looking for some advice on what I should take as far as sarms are concerned. I'm 6'2' 170 lbs. around 10% BF and I'm 22 years old. I really want to gain some size (not too much, really just looking for something that looks good and natural) and would really appreciate any time or advice you guys have to offer.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello, I'm seriously considering using sarms for the first time. I'm really into fitness and want to get into modeling at some point. I've already built a pretty great physique in the last 2 years. As a beginner to using anything (outside of normal supplements like protein powders, multivitamins, pre workout, creatine, etc.) I was just looking for some advice on what I should take as far as sarms are concerned. I'm 6'2' 170 lbs. around 10% BF and I'm 22 years old. I really want to gain some size (not too much, really just looking for something that looks good and natural) and would really appreciate any time or advice you guys have to offer.

Love your thinking here boss man.

Dylan got you set up perfectly with a great stack. Let us know if you have any other questions

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
That's the exact stack im running atm. Can't go wrong with that cycle.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom