napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginner Cycle

205shogun

Hey Dylan, so I am 22 years old, 5ft9, 12% body fat, 150 lbs, a Pro Soccer Player. I've decided to jump on gear. I want to gain as much strength as I can with as little mass as possible. I want to improve my speed and explosiveness. So I've been thinking of taking, Test Enanthate for 9 weeks @250mg. My will use aromasin in cycle. I am thinking of starting HCG weeks 3-7. For post cycle, I will use Nolvadex and Clomid. Does this sound like a good plan? Reason I want to run at 9 weeks only is to avoid side effects. I have read studies that say, the longer leydig cells remain inactive the more likelihood there will be problems for recovery. Question: Are the strength gains permanent? Will i keep at least 60% of the strength I gain from steroids? Would appreciate your advice.

Hey Dylan, so I am 22 years old, 5ft9, 12% body fat, 150 lbs, a Pro Soccer Player. I've decided to jump on gear. I want to gain as much strength as I can with as little mass as possible. I want to improve my speed and explosiveness. So I've been thinking of taking, Test Enanthate for 9 weeks @250mg. My will use aromasin in cycle. I am thinking of starting HCG weeks 3-7. For post cycle, I will use Nolvadex and Clomid. Does this sound like a good plan? Reason I want to run at 9 weeks only is to avoid side effects. I have read studies that say, the longer leydig cells remain inactive the more likelihood there will be problems for recovery. Question: Are the strength gains permanent? Will i keep at least 60% of the strength I gain from steroids? Would appreciate your advice.

Bro, you don't need to use steroids at all for that goal. Besides that, you are too young for steroids anyways. If you want endurance, steroids aren't the answer. You can great endurance and strength without the side effects and suppression of steroids with a sarms stack. Sarms will give you what you are looking for better than steroids without the worries of shutdown and all the negatives of steroids.

I recommend the enhanced super stack to you. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com and you can get them from the links below. I will also give you the full dosing protocol along with pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have no idea what you need so much strength to play soccer. After all, you can't even touch the ball with your hands. You are def too young for steroids.

im not sure what would lead you to believe you should be using steroids for your sport or at your age and the questions you ask are absurd bro... i dont know the percentage of what you'll keep? seriously man, there's not a person alive that can tell you that... that's based on so many things that you dont even need to be concerned with... you have no reason nor business using steroids man... that doesnt even make sense... your sport is not a sport for steroid use and your age is definitely not either... sarms are excellent for performance enhancement without giving you any of the side effects or recovery time that steroids have... with your goals, s4, rad and gw501516 are absolutely perfect... you can solidify the stack by running the enhanced super stack... you will then have gw and sr9009 and that will enable you to add extreme amounts to your overall output and endurance levels will be nothing you could ever attain without the enhancement... s4 and rad will add the strength you are wanting and plenty extra.... this stack is perfect for you... if your not familiar with sarms, start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

bro seriously right now? just take a minute to read what you are saying here. this doesnt make alot of sense. you want to run a cycle of TEST to improve your speed and explosiveness for soccer?? first of all TEST isnt a magic liquid to improve speed and explosiveness. that comes from training and diet. secondly, at age 22 you dont need to use TEST. you are too young, your test levels should be fairly high already. using exogenous TEST is just going to shut you down at a vital time in your life while youre still maturing. it doesnt make much sense to run TEST for 9 weeks either, that wont avoid side effects at all. and hcg 3-7?? and to ask how much of strength gains will you keep is probably the most absurd question you can ask. We arent palm readers or psychics bro, come on. You dont have the age, maturity, or knowledge to even begin to think about AAS.

bro seriously right now? just take a minute to read what you are saying here. this doesnt make alot of sense. you want to run a cycle of TEST to improve your speed and explosiveness for soccer?? first of all TEST isnt a magic liquid to improve speed and explosiveness. that comes from training and diet. secondly, at age 22 you dont need to use TEST. you are too young, your test levels should be fairly high already. using exogenous TEST is just going to shut you down at a vital time in your life while youre still maturing. it doesnt make much sense to run TEST for 9 weeks either, that wont avoid side effects at all. and hcg 3-7?? and to ask how much of strength gains will you keep is probably the most absurd question you can ask. We arent palm readers or psychics bro, come on. You dont have the age, maturity, or knowledge to even begin to think about AAS.

I'm a palm reader for the National Organization of People for the Advancement of People who Read Palms. Also known as NOPAPRP we just currently don't have an office, or phone number, or website... but we're pretty not well known.

i hope your really listening to everyone and seeing its a consensus... its completely fine to be misled or have a misunderstanding on what to be using and doing here but you need to take to heart everything that is being said here and utilize that to your advantage.. we all want the very best for you and will do nothing but lead you in the right direction...

Top Bottom