napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Before my cycle test levels only 490

robthomas

So I did blood work before my cycle test level was 490 and a year before that was 790 . When I check my levels for the 790 test level the screening was at 8 am and my last screening for the 490 I did at 1pm so I do know that can play a factor . I so am done with my cycle and pct going to get blood work again . So if I come back at 490 range I was thinking of doing my own self trt due to my doctor not know shit how this stuff works and says I have to be under 250 for low test but 250 is a mid 60s man . I don't have kids and do not plan on having any of my own .

Stats I'm 34 years old ,206 lbs , 5"7height body fat 11% .
Been training 8 years total 7 years natural this year was my first cycle .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I did blood work before my cycle test level was 490 and a year before that was 790 . When I check my levels for the 790 test level the screening was at 8 am and my last screening for the 490 I did at 1pm so I do know that can play a factor . I so am done with my cycle and pct going to get blood work again . So if I come back at 490 range I was thinking of doing my own self trt due to my doctor not know shit how this stuff works and says I have to be under 250 for low test but 250 is a mid 60s man . I don't have kids and do not plan on having any of my own .

Stats I'm 34 years old ,206 lbs , 5"7height body fat 11% .
Been training 8 years total 7 years natural this year was my first cycle .

Bro you are jumping the gun. Having nearly 500 test levels is normal. Going to self prescribed trt with those kind of test levels would be foolish and stupid.

Levels fluctuate also. Get another test

Ok cool give that number is good then I'm more then cool just cycling on and off and doing normal pct

Just thought at 34 it be a better number but I also didn't get the test done at the same time so I'm going to check it again when I do post cycle bloods

Top Bottom