napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Been a while since I've been on

MarkD

I haven't been able to post so much lately with work and all. I got a nice promotion and 20k raise so my workloads been tripled plus tournament training and studying for my extra athletic training certs.

I did get double silver in both gi and nogi at my tourny a few weeks ago. Three wins all by submission. I did get a slight concussion and a tooth brother though but left with 2 medals Got smoked in the open weight division though. I have another one coming up in a week, I'm going for gold this time and down a weight class. I'll be a HUGE welterwight.

I MISSED YOU DUDES. WHERE IS THE 44 WITH HIS WISDOM. I NEED TO.

I haven't been able to post so much lately with work and all. I got a nice promotion and 20k raise so my workloads been tripled plus tournament training and studying for my extra athletic training certs.

I did get double silver in both gi and nogi at my tourny a few weeks ago. Three wins all by submission. I did get a slight concussion and a tooth brother though but left with 2 medals Got smoked in the open weight division though. I have another one coming up in a week, I'm going for gold this time and down a weight class. I'll be a HUGE welterwight.

I MISSED YOU DUDES. WHERE IS THE 44 WITH HIS WISDOM. I NEED TO.

You train BJJ? What tourney did you hit?

Top Bottom