napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Been reading alot of people running 300-400mg test eth with no AI just on hand

Is this possible no AI with test eth at 300-400?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran test 375 with AI Aromasin 12.5 eod for 6 weeks I crashe my estro. It all depends on sensitivity. I ran the rest of my cycle deca and test 375 each with no caber no AI my prolactin came back 8.1 and my estro raised to 25

It really depende on your level of sensitivity. Am lucky and do not aromatise into estrogen easily. And prolactin can catch up with me, but caber at 0.25 E5D works for me! You will need to have blood drawn and labs done.

you can do whatever you want and anything is possible.. if i ran 300-400, i need A LOT of ai... where rick for example, barely needs any... i certainly wont' risk shit and never recommend it but everyone has to learn their own body... noone can decide nor tell you that answer but you through bloodwork and testing with each compound..

It's entirely dependent on the individual. Some will need an AI even with TRT levels, and some like myself that aren't estrogen sensitive won't need one until I get about 500mg or more. Only way to know is thorough bloodwork exactly, but I will say you def itself don't want estrogen to get out of hand. It can become a problem in a hurry

Top Bottom