napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Been having issues with injecting

Mark Diesel

Been on tren ace, test op, and test c. I load 70mg tren ace, 125mg test pp, and 30mg test c into my syringe which comes out to 1cc since I have a mix vial of test pp and tren ace. I use a 27x5/8 needle and alternate shoulders every injection. The last 3 or 4 injections have squirted out a significant amount of blood and I’d be surprised if a lot of the oil wasn’t mixed in with that blood and I was losing .2-.5ml of my injection. I leave the needle in for 20 seconds before pulling it out. I know for a fact I’m not hitting a vein, I pull the syringe back and it just creates vacuum pressure. It’s really concerning and irritating to say the least. I almost feel like it’s because my muscles have become overly dense, when I’m injecting my delts almost feel like they’re being flexed. Help? Advice?

My delts do the same thing sometimes. What I do is I have an alcohol pad at the ready and as soon as I pull out the needle I IMMEDIATELY put pressure on it with the alcohol pad and massage.

My delts do the same thing sometimes. What I do is I have an alcohol pad at the ready and as soon as I pull out the needle I IMMEDIATELY put pressure on it with the alcohol pad and massage.

Thank you for continuing to be helpful to me bro

Thank you for continuing to be helpful to me bro
You're welcome... You're doing the right thing by leaving it in for a few seconds. Sometimes if I forget to open the alcohol pad I'll just leave the syringe in my arm while I'm opening the alcohol pad and I'll pull out the needle and boom right away I'll put pressure on it. Only a little tiny bit of oil and blood will seep out because it's less than a second if you're fast.

You're welcome... You're doing the right thing by leaving it in for a few seconds. Sometimes if I forget to open the alcohol pad I'll just leave the syringe in my arm while I'm opening the alcohol pad and I'll pull out the needle and boom right away I'll put pressure on it. Only a little tiny bit of oil and blood will seep out because it's less than a second if you're fast.

Gotcha. You think I’m losing a fair bit of the oil I’m injecting? I had a 1” alcohol swab totally covered in blood, and I swear I could see like tan oil on the edges

Gotcha. You think I’m losing a fair bit of the oil I’m injecting? I had a 1” alcohol swab totally covered in blood, and I swear I could see like tan oil on the edges
You can always add an extra 0.5ml oil on Delt days to compensate but I'm usually pretty quick to avoid losing any.

It may not be as easy if someone isn't helping you but mine have done this as well. I z track by pulling the skin and muscle with one hand while my wife sticks the needle in then when she pulls back out I let it go. Not sure how that can be done alone but if you have someone you trust maybe try that. It at least keeps Every thing in.

You can always add an extra 0.5ml oil on Delt days to compensate but I'm usually pretty quick to avoid losing any.

I only hit my delts is the thing, I have many too many issues with my glutes, I consistently hit veins and nerves and swell up, it’s also very hard for me to manuver back there for whatever reason lol. So I just alternate shoulders

It may not be as easy if someone isn't helping you but mine have done this as well. I z track by pulling the skin and muscle with one hand while my wife sticks the needle in then when she pulls back out I let it go. Not sure how that can be done alone but if you have someone you trust maybe try that. It at least keeps Every thing in.

Can you explain that a little more? What’s z tracking?

Pull the skin forward and insert the needle. When you're done and remove the needle let the skin go back. That moves the hole off the injection site so nothing leaks out.

Pull the skin forward and insert the needle. When you're done and remove the needle let the skin go back. That moves the hole off the injection site so nothing leaks out.

I will try this, along without ccbrams idea of swabbing with pressure. Thank you

Top Bottom