napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Been awhile. Cycle update. Questions.

egq003

I'm not a newbie. My cycle history has been detailed here. My competitions as well. Took a year of from competing. 2018 I will crush competition!

37y
194lbs
5'11"
Approx 15% BF
Physique Competitor

500mgs cyp/week
500mgs NPP/week
HGH 2iu/twice daily
Aromisin
ALL PHARMA LADY

Started a new job this year that almost killed me. DROPPED DOWN TO 173LBS!!!

I looked at myself as a blank canvas. It was crushing though. I had been training to compete this past summer and was looking great.

I Have a month left on cycle and won't finish with my HGH till the end of March.

My gains are coming sslowwwww....
Are my doses not high enough?
I've heard Pharma Lady gear is under dosed. Is that true?

How could I tell if my HGH is working when I'm already on cycle?

I want to try his gear...

First pic is May. Second November.
0e3eb75b249567546b527b85c901f756.jpg

41ec6be8303ae6f27bc89c249cb433be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid body at 37! You have me beat at 29.
How long have you been using hgh? You won’t tell physical benefits for like 6 months. Remember what it does. It creates more cells in the muscle. Then you have to grow those in size.
I get the hesitation. I felt the same way sending money the first few times. That was before I was a rep for Robo. But I’ll tell you, I’ve had more issues with WU and MG for sure. Get a couple things and meet our minimum if you want to try it out and get more comfortable with it.

You look damn good bro. But it’s all how you perceive yourself and at the end of the day that’s the only opinion that matters. You’re a true competitor when your never satisfied. That mindset is what makes you a champ.

Keep doing your thang big dogg

Thanks guys. I think I'll give Robo a shot for this competition cycle. The pics got reversed in the upload. The top is current.

I'm 3 months in on the HGH. Just hoping to keep a little youth and compete with them young boys. Hey Saiyan if I win how about some sponsorship for these IFBB shows ?? :)))))

Solid base bro. How long have you been on cycle? Your doses look fine. You can't just keep gaining forever. Myostatin puts the brakes on your gains in your cycle. That is normal

you look great man, thats not even close to an issue but to ask if your doses are not high enough is crazy... they are too high if anything.. you dont need to run npp that high at all...

I've heard Pharma Lady gear is under dosed. Is that true?

All the bloodwork I've seen has been gtg.

The only other time I've heard the words under dosed and Pharma Lady in the same sentence was when ncbro was asking the same question you are here.

Who have you heard this from?

Pharma Lady carries several brands. Are you referring to one in particular?

you look great man, thats not even close to an issue but to ask if your doses are not high enough is crazy... they are too high if anything.. you dont need to run npp that high at all...

Thanks. Only a month left on this cycle. No I'm a minimalist.

You look damn good bro. But it’s all how you perceive yourself and at the end of the day that’s the only opinion that matters. You’re a true competitor when your never satisfied. That mindset is what makes you a champ.

Keep doing your thang big dogg

Thanks homie!

All the bloodwork I've seen has been gtg.

The only other time I've heard the words under dosed and Pharma Lady in the same sentence was when ncbro was asking the same question you are here.

Who have you heard this from?

Pharma Lady carries several brands. Are you referring to one in particular?

Something I read in the source board awhile ago. Blood have always been great with Pharma Hear though....

Solid base bro. How long have you been on cycle? Your doses look fine. You can't just keep gaining forever. Myostatin puts the brakes on your gains in your cycle. That is normal

Almost 2 months. I was going to go 12wks. I'm going to shorten it to 10 though.

Top Bottom