napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beating Drug Tests on SARMS

THAsokrtryxtr

Did the research so I don't get scolded for asking a newb question. The most recent conversation on the topic on this site and other forums tend to be from 2015 with answers that were far from convincing.

How long do SARMS stay in the system?

I compete in the USAPL, so drug tests are at random. But to be safe, I would like to know how far out from competing should I cease consumption. Next meet will likely be at the end of October (20 ish weeks away).

Currently taking MK677 and MK2866 (25 mg each per day before bed).

Literally started usage yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

Nobody knows for sure man. And the test keep getting better and better. My advice is don't cheat. My current estimate based on half lives is around 4 weeks or so but I am not certain on that number.

Nobody knows for sure man. And the test keep getting better and better. My advice is don't cheat. My current estimate based on half lives is around 4 weeks or so but I am not certain on that number.

Appreciate the response. Does that mean someone can be more confident about beating a drug test if they used steroids, since there is a greater understanding of that chemical?

there are NO KNOWN detection times for sarms and they are enhancing their steroid testing to the point where NOONE can tell you real detection times... all people can tell you are paper technical times but the testing is beating that now so thats up to yo uon if you want to take the risk or not.. i dont even get into things like this anymore because there is no room for error and i certainly dont want the blame etc

there are NO KNOWN detection times for sarms and they are enhancing their steroid testing to the point where NOONE can tell you real detection times... all people can tell you are paper technical times but the testing is beating that now so thats up to yo uon if you want to take the risk or not.. i dont even get into things like this anymore because there is no room for error and i certainly dont want the blame etc

Fair enough!

Top Bottom