napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beastmode First Ultra Recomp Cycle Log

beastmode45

Alright guys, I'm starting this thread as my log for my first Ultra Recomp Cycle.

I received my SARMS Ultra Comp (LGD, S4, RAD, and GW) yesterday and started today (4/13/2017). I will be making all of my updates here for now.

Cycle is as follows (per Dylan):

* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 RAD140 (testolone) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 LGD-4033 (anabolicum) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 S4 (andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m (4-6 hours later)
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 GW-510516 (cardarine) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Nutrition and Training Plan
1) My calorie targets will be 40C/40P/20F with 2700 cal on training days and 2350 on rest days (my TDEE is 2350 right now) - if you have any suggested mods, I'm open to ideas.
2) I'm going to run with Stronglifts 5x5 to rebuild my strength consistently, while also leveraging the benefits of GW to push my cardio to new levels. Any thoughts?
3) Supplements include: Multi-vitamin, Triton Fish Oil, ZMA, Vit D3. I will be doing Protein supps regularly in addition to organic forms through my eating plan. Anything I should add?

Had my blood work ran again yesterday and will post my results shortly (next week I should have them) to see where my Testosterone is at, and will check again in 3 weeks to see how things are progressing. I will run Tongkat Ali if I start looking low.

Physical Stats as of today:

Age 44 (will be 45 in August)
Weight: 177 lbs
Body fat: 13.7% (3-point JP test)
LBM: 152.7 lbs
Biceps: 14.00"
Legs: 21.75"
Chest: 39.50"
Testosterone on 3/31 @ 555.8

"Before Pic" below:

beastmode45_4.13.2017.jpg

"Week 1 Pic" added 4/20/2017:

beastmode45_4.20.2017.jp.jpg

"Week 2 Pic" added 4/27/2017:

beastmode45_4.27.2017.jp.jpg

Let me know if you want anything else.

B

Last edited:
excellent bro... thanks for posting a log! im really looking forward to your results and im always here to help if you need me!

Day 1 officially complete.

I will probably not be able to post every day, but I will do my very best to post often enough, and daily is my goal.

Nutrition:
Had troubles getting to my 2715 calories for the day - and only made it to 2500 calories. I was averaging 2000/day prior to starting the plan. I think a 700+ calorie increase was too much at once. I was very bloated and full most of the day. I hear that I should increase in smaller increments...so i'm going to shoot for 2250/day for week 1, 2500/day for week 2, and 2715 by week 3. If anyone has thoughts on this let me know.

I did stay in my macros at 41C/41P/18F....so that was right on. Target was 40/40/20.

Workout:
Did 5x5 Squats, Bench, Barbell Rows, and added Dumbbell Curls as well at 4x8reps progressive load. Squats are lighter than I can do, but working back up as fast as possible without hurting myself. I had some issues last year with my right hip flexor and don't want to aggravate it. Felt strong in all my lifts - so far ;). Weights will continue to increase and I will post when I start plateauing.

Ran 1.5 miles at a pace of 8:30/mi and even hit 7:40/mi for some of the run. It felt great...I could feel the GW working already - maybe it was placebo, but my VO2 felt great and I was breathing smooth.

Comments:
Felt very energetic all day, and "warm" almost like my body temp was up. Could have been metabolism increase.
Sleep was awesome. Fell asleep easy and slept HARD. Woke up with cotton mouth (haven't had this in a long time). I drank a ton of water throughout the day, and went piss at least 2x through the night, so I don't think I was dehydrated. Friday was a holiday, so I went to bed ~10pm and woke at 7am, so got 9+ hours of solid sleep.

B

yes, the warm feeling is very normal... sleep will definitely be better and often you will have more dreams when on sarms... you have to ease into that kind of calorie increase bro... if you were only eating 2000 before, ramp it up progressively... i would go to 2350 for a week or more then bump to 2500 and ultimately get to your 2715 number but trying to do it all once will just not work... you will get the exact feelings you are experiencing...

Got it. I figured that was the case with my intake. Too much too soon ;). Lesson learned and that's the point here. Learn quickly, adjust and move forward. Thanks.

Alright, I received the results from my pre-SARMS blood work.

If you recall, on 3/31/2017 I had my blood work completed and everything was 100% normal and my Testosterone was 555.8. I saw my doctor for a routine visit a week later on 4/6/2017, and being the dumbass he is, he gave me a shot of 200mg of Testosterone. I was complaining of feeling sluggish, workouts were sucking, libido, etc. Some of the typical feelings of Low T. Not knowing better, he decided a shot would be "worth a try". Now don't go and blast me for this...as we already hashed that out on my earlier thread ;). We all know now that my T-levels were in the normal range and he should NOT have given me a shot. Nevertheless he did, and so I decided to get my levels checked before starting my SARMS cycle just to know where I'm at. I'm getting another blood test in about 2-3 weeks.

Well, the results are as follows:

* Testosterone: >1500 (meaning GREATER than 1500 of course I did the normal blood test so the REAL number is higher - but I will never know HOW high unless I go do another test and do the LC/MS-MS test.
* LH: <0.2 (normal range 1.7-8.6)
* FSH: 0.4 (normal range 1.5-12.4)
* Estradiol: 25.6 (normal range is 7.6-42.6) NOTE: I was actually kind of low last time at 11.1, so I'm happy with this level. Too low of levels (i.e below 16) actually can have an increased mortality rate in men.

Of course both LH and FSH are low because a high-dose testosterone shot suppresses FSH and LH

So my question are as follows:

1. Do I just let it run it's course and see where I'm at in 2-3 weeks or order another test using the LC/MS-MS version to see where I'm really at? Not sure it really matters - because it's f'n high.
2. Is this a normal response to 200mg of testosterone? I'm guessing NOT, and it just proves the point that I am NOT LOW-T. My brother is Low-T (sits around 150 unless he gets his 200mg shot every 2 weeks and that keeps him in the 700-800 range). Given that I had the same level dose and had this high of response in 1 week, I'm assuming I'm producing fine.
3. Do I now run the risk of maintaining my suppressed LH and FSH, which could affect my longer-term NATURAL production of Testosterone?

Any other thoughts welcome (again...just don't bitch about my doctor fu$$ing things up since that has already been done ;).

B

Update Sunday 4/16/2017.

So Friday and Saturday went pretty good, just trying to dial in my nutrition.

Nutrition:
Friday: 27C/40F/33P @ 2771 calories. Too much fat today in the diet pushed my calories higher than desired.
Saturday: 34C/26F/40P @ 2315 calories. Hit the protein target, but not enough carbs, and again the fat pushed me higher than desired calorie wise

Workouts:
Friday was Squat/OH Press/Deadlift. All of them felt strong. Did a 1.5 mile run and it was FAST. I was hitting 7:30's pace for the last 0.5 mile. Avg pace for the full time was 8:42.
Saturday was just a cardio day and did a 5000m row in 22:05 with a split of 2:15 avg split. I didn't push it hard as I just wanted to get HR to about 120/130 and cruise and break a good sweat...which I did.

SARMS Cycle:
Felt solid. So far no sides from any of the, nor the S4 vision issues people have seen. Still at 50mg/day (split dosing). I may up it at week 3.
Sleep has been AWESOME. I am taking ZMA before bed too, which helps ease anxiety (grinding teeth etc), but I don't think that is causing my blissful sleeping...I think its the SARMS. Dreaming like crazy. Due to the holiday break, I was able to get 9.5-10 hours per night of sleep (which I haven't done for years). I hope that I can get to bed tonight at 9 so that I can get up at 4:30 and start my first full work week while on my new regimen. Will keep you posted.

Overall, body feels good. It's only 3 days or so into my cycle, so too early to draw conclusions.

Update Tuesday 4/18:

All is going great. My macros are getting dialed in and hitting 2250 cals at 40/40/20.

Still sleeping great.

My workout Sunday was solid, but the workout Monday was off the chart. Had tons of strength and felt great.

Feeling a slight "pump" more often. Energy levels are good and libido is improving. Will take my measurements on Thursday and and update pic.

Back to rest day!

Just saw this thread, following.

As far as your question about the t shot, I think it being a single shot you'll be okay letting it run it's course. But ya, doc is pretty dumb haha.

Just saw this thread, following.

As far as your question about the t shot, I think it being a single shot you'll be okay letting it run it's course. But ya, doc is pretty dumb haha.

Thanks Red. My next blood panel is 9 days away. I should have results in 12-13 days. Will post them here.

WEEK 1 Complete!

Update Thursday 4/20/2017.

So the last week has been solid. I have felt stronger on all of my lifts and my cardio is improving as well. Had some challenges with nutrition in terms of getting dialed into my calories and macros (see Thread here: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/too-much-too-soon!-22530.html)

Nutrition:
I was pushing towards 2700 calories originally, and realized that was too big of a jump. Then went to 2450, and still felt that was too big of a jump even though 2450 was my TDEE. My BMR is 1750, so decided to reset and go with 1900 calories and then bump by 150/week from here forward until I hit the 2450.

Week 1: complete (averaged 2250 calories due to adjustments at a Macro Average of 38% Protein, 35% Carb, and 27% Fat over the full 7 days (these are the averages for the Week - the daily amounts varies between 2100-2750 due to my adjustment efforts)

Week 2: 1910 Calories (230g Protein, 150g Carbs, 45g Fat --> 48%/31%/21%)

Go Forward Plan (subject to changes based upon learnings over next week)
Week 3: 2060 Calories
Week 4: 2210 Calories
Week 5: 2360 Calories
Week 6+ 2500 Calories

I will keep Protein at around 230g and increase Carbs for the calorie increases. Fat will go up slightly but not to exceed 60g.

Workouts:
Still doing the Stronglifts 5x5, and all weights continue to increase. I've been doing it somewhat modified. The standard protocol is 3-day/week (M/W/F). I've been doing 2 days on, rest, 2 days on, active rest, rest, repeat. Also, adding accessory exercises like skull crushers, chin ups, planks, DB curls, etc. Additionally, doing Cardio 3-4x/week (or more). Usually a mix of running for 1.5 miles or rowing 5K's. Times are improving there too.

Injury/Issues: Been dealing with stupid plantar issues on my right foot. Hoping the Osta will help. It's not bad, but it does nag at me and I worry that the rest of my body wants to do more cardio (I feel like I could sprint the 1.5 miles), but I know the foot won't hold up to that...so trying to slowly push for more without causing issues.

Weights:
Squat: 185x5
OH Press: 95x5
Deadlift: 225x5
Bench: 160x5
BB Row: 135x5

Squats have room to go, as do Deadlift. Bench is definitely getting heavier and so is Row and OH Press.

SARMS Cycle:
Felt solid. So far no sides from any of the, nor the S4 vision issues people have seen. Still at 50mg/day (split dosing).
Sleep continues to be AWESOME.

I will be adding Ostarine MK-2866 starting this Saturday, and will continue that through the end of the 12 week cycle. It will look as follows:

Protocol Stack Weeks 1-12 - Recommended Ultra Recomp Stack:

* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 RAD140 (testolone) 20 mg day (2 ml) dosed once a day in the a.m. [2 DROPPERS]
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 LGD-4033 (anabolicum) 10 mg (1 ml) per day dosed once a day in the a.m. [1 DROPPER]
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 S4 (andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg (0.5 ml) in the a.m. and 25 mg (0.5 ml) in the p.m (4-6 hours later) [1/2 DROPPER]
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 GW-510516 (cardarine) 20 mg (1 ml) day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… [1 DROPPER]
* ADDED 4/22-7/6: ~2-12 MK-2866 / Ostarine (ostabolic) 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m. [1/2 DROPPER]
* 6/8-7/6: 9-12 Tongkat Ali

Updated Stats:

Weight: 179 lbs
Body fat: 15.1% (http://m.free-online-calculator-use.com/body-composition-calculator.html)
LBM: 152.7 lbs
Chest: 11 mm
Abdomen: 21 mm
Thigh: 13 mm

Biceps: 14.5" (flexed. 1/2" growth)
Legs: 22.25" (unflexed, standing, 1/2" growth)
Chest: 40.00" (unflexed. 1/2" growth)
Waist: 33.5" (Across the naval; Relaxed/Unflexed - Not sure on growth, lost my original measurement))

Updated Pic below.

bm_week1.jpg

excellent bro.. keep up the great work.. LOVE the details you provide... you have no clue how helpful that is to only yourself to track everything and have something to go back to but all the people reading..

excellent bro.. keep up the great work.. LOVE the details you provide... you have no clue how helpful that is to only yourself to track everything and have something to go back to but all the people reading..

Thanks Dylan. It helps me assess things for sure. Can't wait to get to week 12 though to see the before/after. 1 down, 11 to go.

You already look a bit fuller to me compared to the last photo, chest seems fuller and slightly leaner mid section, definitely keep it up bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Not sure I see the midsection part but definitely feel and see the chest. Next week I hope for more ;).

Top Bottom