napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BDO, GBL and GHB questions..

Haywire2

Banned
So I was interested in doing some HGH, but I have a prolapsed mitrol valve in my heart, not a big deal normally, but I was worried about enlarging my heart and making it become a bigger issue.

So I was reading up on how GHB raises your natural GH levels while sleeping, also giving you a level 5 or 6 sleep giving aid in recovery and muscle building.

My question is would this also cause an enlargement of the heart?

I know GHB is hard to find now, as is GBL and BDO in the last few years, but I may have found a source that has some basf GBL stateside and am wondering if I should give it a go, and if anybody has any experiences to share. Thanks.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Your heart is not going to enlarged bro unless you get stupid with the dosage.

Your heart is not going to enlarged bro unless you get stupid with the dosage.
Definitely will be keeping dosages in check, and also probly only run for 12 weeks total if I use it every night, then maybe keep it for when I pull a muscle or something.

Thanks

Definitely will be keeping dosages in check, and also probly only run for 12 weeks total if I use it every night, then maybe keep it for when I pull a muscle or something.

Thanks

You don't run HGH for 12 weeks that's not how it works. HGH is something you run long term. I've been on HGH for almost 3 years straight.

I though you were too, lol, but your saying even HGH wouldn't enlarge my heart if I don't get too crazy with the dosages? What would you consider a high dosage, above 8iu?

I though you were too, lol, but your saying even HGH wouldn't enlarge my heart if I don't get too crazy with the dosages? What would you consider a high dosage, above 8iu?

I'm not really sure I've never gone over 5 iu. The HGH abusers are usually up in the 20iu range.

I'm not really sure I've never gone over 5 iu. The HGH abusers are usually up in the 20iu range.
Yea I was told 6iu would be a good starting point and go to 12iu, but that seemed a little high to me. Then reading up on it ppl would report their feet/hands/nose/ears getting bigger and that can't be good for your heart. I didn't know if it was because they are using a shit ton and that's why, or if even at low doses it would do the same thing but slower. But your saying at low doses it would not? That makes me feel a little better about trying it.

I'm all for the alpha feel good compounds, test, mast, primo, dbol etc. I stay away from the really toxic stuff and orals for the most part because I've dealt with idopathic pancreatitis in the past with orals (first cycle). That experience got me really in tune with my body and what compounds are doing what to my body and organs, and why I started doing A LOT more research and asking questions before doing anything. Fuck looking dumb for asking a question, I'd rather be dumb than dead, ya feel me? Lol

Yea I was told 6iu would be a good starting point and go to 12iu, but that seemed a little high to me. Then reading up on it ppl would report their feet/hands/nose/ears getting bigger and that can't be good for your heart. I didn't know if it was because they are using a shit ton and that's why, or if even at low doses it would do the same thing but slower. But your saying at low doses it would not? That makes me feel a little better about trying it.

I'm all for the alpha feel good compounds, test, mast, primo, dbol etc. I stay away from the really toxic stuff and orals for the most part because I've dealt with idopathic pancreatitis in the past with orals (first cycle). That experience got me really in tune with my body and what compounds are doing what to my body and organs, and why I started doing A LOT more research and asking questions before doing anything. Fuck looking dumb for asking a question, I'd rather be dumb than dead, ya feel me? Lol

I recommend starting at 3ius and slowly increase until you find your sweet spot. Starting with 6 iu is absolutely ridiculous. I can barely tolerate 5 IUs for when I'm blasting then I go back to 3ius when I cruise.

I recommend starting at 3ius and slowly increase until you find your sweet spot. Starting with 6 iu is absolutely ridiculous. I can barely tolerate 5 IUs for when I'm blasting then I go back to 3ius when I cruise.
And you stay on that for life like TRT with no adverse effects?

And you stay on that for life like TRT with no adverse effects?

Yes I run 3ius with my TRT and I run 5 ius on cycle. 3ius is pretty much anti aging dose. I haven't experienced any adverse effects. 5 IUs affects my blood sugar somewhat that's why I don't stay that high for very long.

6 ius to start? i dont know who told you that but thats ridiculous... professionals go up in that range unless you have generic garbage... 2-3 ius is more than enough to start with and stick with

This is just my opinion...I would stay away from GHB and the others mentioned bro. I have used all sorts of drugs recreationally in the past and none of them scared me like GHB. I never got physically addicted to anything except that stuff..if i didn't have it i would shake. I saw it destroy peoples lives and i know 3 people who died on it. Granted my use and intentions where to get high, not for gym reasons.

Obviously, people will tell you otherwise..just be aware that a potential dark side exist with that stuff. Just proceed with caution man.

I have been sober for 5 years now.

This is just my opinion...I would stay away from GHB and the others mentioned bro. I have used all sorts of drugs recreationally in the past and none of them scared me like GHB. I never got physically addicted to anything except that stuff..if i didn't have it i would shake. I saw it destroy peoples lives and i know 3 people who died on it. Granted my use and intentions where to get high, not for gym reasons.

Obviously, people will tell you otherwise..just be aware that a potential dark side exist with that stuff. Just proceed with caution man.

I have been sober for 5 years now.
thanks for sharing brother, extremely helpful advice!

Top Bottom