napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BCAA and Fatloss

Also im currently IF on a 18/6 window (started at 16/8) might push it out to 20/4 as time progresses.

But if im eating twice a day and my total protein is 250/270g with a 210ib bodyweight @ 15bodyfat, theres a massive amount of protein per meal. Its all slow digesting proteins apart from whey isolate postworkout
Will this protein be too much will it be wasted or will it still used (just at a slower rate thorughout the full day and the next morning while im fasting?)

Current daily calories around 2800 going to drop to 2500/2600 shortly.
Currently on a Test/EQ/Deca cycle

This is my first proper cut ive never been beyond 12bodyfat at my leanest which was several years ago

just out of curiosity , why did you choose deca for cutting ? are you running a low dose? or you don't like that granite vascular look that traditional cutting steroids give

Last edited:
Jerry ward is a complete fucking moron. Literally one of the biggest douchebag on YouTube with the worst info. This idiot had a video not long ago saying BCAAs cause cancer too, if that tells you anything. So since BCAAs are in every protein food, it shows his lack of real info and ignorance.

Don't believe everything you see on YouTube and choose your sources of info wisely

have to agree with rick on that one... i would highly recommend NOT listening to that fucking moron... you will only get stupider by the second...

Thanks guys its really hard to verify the accuracy of any source tbh though

PS to Kael; I just choose deca because I used it before and I dont get much side effects of it and worked great for me. The first half of the cycle was bulk the second half is now cutting phase but im keeping deca for a few more weeks.

Jerry ward is a complete fucking moron. Literally one of the biggest douchebag on YouTube with the worst info. This idiot had a video not long ago saying BCAAs cause cancer too, if that tells you anything. So since BCAAs are in every protein food, it shows his lack of real info and ignorance.

Don't believe everything you see on YouTube and choose your sources of info wisely

have to agree with rick on that one... i would highly recommend NOT listening to that fucking moron... you will only get stupider by the second...

Lmao, your guys comments and the way you phrase things cracks me up 😂 “stupider by the second” haha love it

[SUP][/SUP]Since I working in the supplement business and I drink BCAA all day long I can assure you that I haven’t lost a fucking pound on them. That being said I think BCAA are great for recovery and hydration but often we forget about EAA. Both are crucial with proper nutrition and workout regiment.

Last edited:
Since I working in the supplement business and I drink BCAA all day long I can assure you that I haven’t lost a fucking pound on them. That being said I think BCAA are great for recovery and hydration but often we forget about EAA. Both are crucial with proper nutrition and workout regiment.
exactly... bcaas like leucine are very influential in muscle growth...

Top Bottom