napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bcaa during workout on test tren cycle

hivarmot

Hello i was wondering is there need of bcaa during workout and cardio to prevent muscle loss and increase fat loss i am in a caloric deficit diet at 15% body fat 88kgs 6.2ft its my 3nd cycle
Test prop
Tren ace

Would bcaa increase my glycogen level or help me in fat loss

Should i use bcaa or not for faster fat loss???

Hello i was wondering is there need of bcaa during workout and cardio to prevent muscle loss and increase fat loss i am in a caloric deficit diet at 15% body fat 88kgs 6.2ft its my 3nd cycle
Test prop
Tren ace

Would bcaa increase my glycogen level or help me in fat loss

Should i use bcaa or not for faster fat loss???

BCAAs itself do not cause you to lose fat. They are there to help you keep protein synthesis going during your workouts and cardio, and can offer some muscle building and muscle sparing abilities.

Bcaa do not directly cause fat loss. As Rick said, it is there to aid recovery and sparing. Nutrition approach and cardio will be your keys to dropping bf.

I was asking this because it spikes glycogen in muscle and body will burn glycogen then go for fat thats y if i don't use it and lower my glycogen and would i able to loose fat faster i think what's ur opinion guys.!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

you absolutely need bcaa's... do you realize that leucine is what actually builds and repairs muscles after your workout... why do you think people drink protein shakes after their workouts? whey is full of leucine.. .its not the protein drink itself, its the leucine... bcaa's are HUGE in this regard... they certainly are not going to make you lose weight!

I was asking this because it spikes glycogen in muscle and body will burn glycogen then go for fat thats y if i don't use it and lower my glycogen and would i able to loose fat faster i think what's ur opinion guys.!!

You are overthinking the fuck out of it bro. Do you really think using bcaas will slow your fat loss in any noticeable way? I can assure you it won't.

please stop with all the overthinking... you are not only going to drive yourself nuts but everyone else as well

Got ur point i will consume bcaa during workouts thanks a.lot guys for solving my queries i love this form its the best .!!! THANKS DYLAN

Your body isn't that simple. Just look up the differences between anaerobic and aerobic and their impacts on muscle glycogen. You do not need to deplete the whole body of glycogen to start burning fat, it doesn't work that.

Got ur point i will consume bcaa during workouts thanks a.lot guys for solving my queries i love this form its the best .!!! THANKS DYLAN

FOR SURE brother.... thats the whole reason for all of us being here, so we can learn from each other... the actual best time to consume them is right after completing your workout... thats the most optimal time for maximum muscle growth

Your body isn't that simple. Just look up the differences between anaerobic and aerobic and their impacts on muscle glycogen. You do not need to deplete the whole body of glycogen to start burning fat, it doesn't work that.
Exactly bro.

Top Bottom