esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bcaa during workout on test tren cycle

Quote Originally Posted by hivarmot View Post
    I was asking this because it spikes glycogen in muscle and body will burn glycogen then go for fat thats y if i don't use it and lower my glycogen and would i able to loose fat faster i think what's ur opinion guys.!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Your body isn't that simple. Just look up the differences between anaerobic and aerobic and their impacts on muscle glycogen. You do not need to deplete the whole body of glycogen to start burning fat, it doesn't work that.

Quote Originally Posted by hivarmot View Post
    Got ur point i will consume bcaa during workouts thanks a.lot guys for solving my queries i love this form its the best .!!! THANKS DYLAN

FOR SURE brother.... thats the whole reason for all of us being here, so we can learn from each other... the actual best time to consume them is right after completing your workout... thats the most optimal time for maximum muscle growth

Ohh i was not knowing that thanks a lot buddy i will do the same

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorkai View Post
    Your body isn't that simple. Just look up the differences between anaerobic and aerobic and their impacts on muscle glycogen. You do not need to deplete the whole body of glycogen to start burning fat, it doesn't work that.
    Exactly bro.