napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Basic rules before starting an anabolic steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I discuss the basic rules that go along with running a steroid cycle... Learn the required protectants, post cycle therapy, personal requirements and much more... This video is intended to save everyone from common mistakes that lead to many unnecessary problems... Do not miss this video!

The basic rules before starting an anabolic steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHqM3vg0G7o&feature=youtu.be

Another solid addition for the beginners out there to the world of steroids. Very nice Dylan!

I watched this one during fasted cardio the other day, hopefully more people will as well.

Great Dylan! I recommend people to this forum and your channel who ask me about steroid use. My first advice is learn all you can by those with experience! Know what you are doing and avoid "bro science and sources!" Am often stunned over how many would never think of using street drugs, but have no problem with unknown gear!! AND have NO IDEA of advers affects you could be exposed to or how and why PCT is needed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great video, definitely necessary to watch and I wish more would see this before asking a single question to you, or anyone.

thank you guys... im spending A LOT of time making more videos like this to really alleviate all the problems out there with people being completely dumbfounded and clueless on what they are doing... i truly hope these are helping and i feel they are!

1 > Dont be a fat ass
2> Steroids arent for fat loss
3> Never ever listen to your coach or "that guy" at the gym

If a person has a good training routine and knowledge of nutrition and how to run a proper cycle, what's a safe age to run a first cycle of say 250 to 300mg of test a week.

If a person has a good training routine and knowledge of nutrition and how to run a proper cycle, what's a safe age to run a first cycle of say 250 to 300mg of test a week.

As a medical professional? I would advise waiting until 26! Serios. In meantime if you wish to gain a boost with workouts and are under 26? I would use SARMS fom sarmsx.com right here! Look at banner ad in top of site page!

As a medical professional? I would advise waiting until 26! Serios. In meantime if you wish to gain a boost with workouts and are under 26? I would use SARMS fom sarmsx.com right here! Look at banner ad in top of site page!

Thanks for the reply and advice. Yes I am under 26 and wasn't planning on running a cycle soon, just wondering for future reference. I have already done 2 same cycles and have seen great results. It's just so much more expensive then a cycle of test. Last sarms run was over $1500. But I am in no hurry and will continue to train natural until I can run it as safely as possible. Too many people are impatient! Just here to gather as much knowledge as I can before I jump into AAS use.

Top Bottom