napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Basic First Time SARM Cycle MK2866 only

Beastmodeon

I'm dipping my toe into SARMS with a basic cycle after much debate and research of AAS/Peptides and SARMS.
The deciding factors are the ease of storage, simple way of dosing as opposed to needles, similar results to running Test E, etc, minimal side effects and that they can be purchased legally.

I'm 5'10, 78kg and approx 11-12% bf according to my recent DEXA scan with my goal to increase lean muscle mass and reduce fat slightly.

I've been lifting heavy (bench 100kg, squat 140kg, dead lift 160kg all for reps and sets) naturally for 6+ years and have reached a ceiling of growth potential.

The cycle I'll be following is:

Week 1-12 MK2866 (Ostarine) 25mg a day everyday in the morning

Week 13 nothing

Mini PCT starting week 14-17 using 25mg Clomid everyday.

I would appreciate any feedback on the above and also any suggestions as to what to run as a subsequent cycle...

hey bro... first and foremost... there is NO NEED to think about another cycle when you have not even started your first one... you need to focus on what your doing now, not later... i would highly recommend starting with a triple stack.. its a perfect starting cycle for new sarms users... i will make it very easy for you.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the info, I'll keep in mind the triple stack for future reference, at this point in time though I'm only going to be doing the MK2866 12 week cycle.

mk2866 is amazing bro... excellent for healing, strength, lean muscle and just feeling so energetic..

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

Let us know how it goes with the mk2866! Once you run that alone you're definitely going to want a stack!

So today I started my cycle of gw and mk, the main thing I noticed is post workout I still felt fresh and ready for the next workout and no soreness. Anyways early days but off to a good start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So today I started my cycle of gw and mk, the main thing I noticed is post workout I still felt fresh and ready for the next workout and no soreness. Anyways early days but off to a good start!

You are just getting started bro. Just wait until everything kicks in!

excellent bro but just wait! you have some big gains coming! stay on point, dialed in and disciplined! you will go a very long way with this stack bro...

Quick update on this first cycle. I'm in week 8 now and have put on 10kgs. Unfortunately due to overseas travel commitments I'll have to start pct now at week 11.

The osta and gw really are great with assisting a clean bulk. I've also noticed a strength increase on all lifts by 10%.

I'm keen to continue using sarms on my return and would like some suggestions.
The goal will be to continue to clean bulk. I'll use osta and gw again but what others would you suggest?
Andarine? Lgd 3033? Lgd 4033?

Top Bottom