napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Bashing of Rich Piana NEEDS TO STOP: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Completely agree with this Dylan... it's about time people shut the fuck up and quit bashing rich... I cannot even imagine how difficult it must be for his gf and family and the last thing they need is people talking about things they know nothing about... as you said in the video, we may not agree with everything he did or said but he was still a huge name in the fitness industry and deserves respect... after all, "we're all in this together", as rich used to say..

It is a damn shame that a video like this actually even had to be made...

Some people have no respect these days...

It's a sad world we live in that people will talk shit during tragic and difficult times for others, especially when it is mostly fabricated by dramatic assumptions and fueled by speculation to how somebody lived their life that they actually knew nothing about

Rich Piana was obviously not the best role model, but he made very good instructional videos and shared a lot of QUALITY information that he could have kept secret. It's VERY distasteful to bash him post mortem. He will not be forgotten for all he has tought me, as im sure many others as well. RIP Rich!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not agree with some of his dosages or "supplements" he would recommend but people need to chill.

Great video bro.... he might not have been everyones cup of tea, but what you could respect about the man is he laid all out on front street. Truly a charismatic individual who excelled in his social media ventures and opened doors all over.

Top Bottom