napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BANNED NUTRITION Nutrozol 677 - Log

DoubleOhSeven

Beuno everyone,

I'll be starting the Banned Nutrition's Nutrozol 677 tonight and wanted to start a log. I was on my first SARM cycle of LGD-4033 few months ago and made considerable amount of strength gains (from 395lbs deadlift to ending 12th week with 465lbs, held it 455lbs while off 4033 during PCT).

A little history, I had developed sleeping problems since 2002 when I enlisted in the Marine Corps and served in Iraq on multiple deployments as a grunt. Since then, I've been waking up about 4-5 times a night and after sunrise, I cannot go back to sleep. When I drank alcohol, it was worse, which (fortunately or unfortunately) stopped me from drinking too hard. I was prescribed all the concoctions you can think of; however, they always made me feel like shit. I went to various sleep therapy, sleep training, and sleep hygiene courses. Some worked here and there but nothing concrete. After my enlistment, I even tried CBD (without THC) with no affect.

I got out after 9 years and been struggling with sleep ever since...but kept my physical fitness in check. I think my performance could be higher if I could just get some decent sleep. I'll be glad to have 6 hours straight sleep...

I heard about Nutrozol and want to give it a try. So tonight, we will go through this together...

Always Faithful...

Last edited:
The first night, sleep was pretty much the same. However, I slept a good 4.5 hours prior to waking up in the middle of the night. I fell right back to sleep after a few minutes of being awake. I woke up around hour 6, which is typical. I plan to continue this through.

It's been a few days, so far, I have been sleeping at 11 and awake by 5 AM...only 6 hours of sleep. However, I did not wake up and am not groggy nor tired. Woke up normal but didn't feel sleepy throughout the day, diet is good, energy level is up even as I abstain from coffee. My hope is as I take the Nutrozol nightly, I'll receive 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep (fingers cross)...

Last edited:
Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but I can't seem to reach anyone at Banned Nutrition. I'm trying to order M1 MK. I've emailed the company but my emails keep bouncing back. Are they still in business? Where can I buy M1 MK

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but I can't seem to reach anyone at Banned Nutrition. I'm trying to order M1 MK. I've emailed the company but my emails keep bouncing back. Are they still in business? Where can I buy M1 MK
im really nt sure... as far as i know they are not open

For updates: I am still on Nutrozol and plan to finish the bottle. So far still waking up in the middle of the night but I have been falling back to sleep quickly. The last couple of days I've been pretty tired but managable.

The last couple of days I felt lazy. Not sure if it's the quarantine, the 677, or just me. However, after forcing myself to work out, I have to say that the sleep under 677 has helped immensely. I've been off LGD-4033 for about 6 weeks already (4 in PCT and 2 natural) and I was able to hit some serious weights still. Typically, I need about 2-3 months to hit extremely heavy again because of shit-sleep and slow recovery. Seems like the quality of sleep has helped the post-workout recovery.

As for my sleep itself, I started dreaming again, meaning I'm getting into deep/REM sleep. I still wake up early and sometimes once a night but I seem to have a better ability to go into the deep end and falling back to sleep. I think after 10 years of 0430 wake up calls, it will not change over night...

Also, special thanks to Dylan for explaining things to me and helping the community go through all this.

Last edited:
I just ordered the buy two and get one free deal on Banned's website. I've been sleeping about 5-6 hours with one wake up. I'm hoping these next cycle, it can get 5-6 hours without any interruptions. I plan to do 3 months straight of 677.

Update, as of tonight, this would be the end of my 2nd 30 day supply of Nutrozol 677. Initially, it was really difficult to get working out. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic but I was feeling really sluggish and unmotivated. However, I just push through and my workout has been well the last 2 weeks. My deep sleep have been improved slightly, way better than when I first started.

I've been eating a lot more. I don't necessarily feel hungry but I can eat - if that makes any sense. Additionally, I developed a slight tingling/numbness around my fingers. From what I've researched, this is a normal symptom.

yes, that is perfectly normal... [FONT="]Carpal tunnel syndrome: A frequent HGH side effect, this is the direct result of fluid retention around the tendons, joints, and connective tissue. What occurs in this case is the water retention in surrounding tissues around the nerves will cause these tissues to press against nerves in various key spots (often around joints). What results is carpal tunnel syndrome, if temporary. Carpal tunnel syndrome caused by Human Growth Hormone administration is characterized by tingling or numbness in the extremities (hands and feet), especially when the user?s limbs are in folded positions for extended periods. In such a case, the extremities will often turn numb but feeling should slowly return after extending the limbs and moving them around, which is followed by tingling and then the return of feeling. Carpal tunnel syndrome is often a temporary side effect of Human Growth Hormone that tends to vanish following cessation of use. In the worst cases, nerve damage in the specific area is possible, which would result in long term or permanent loss of feeling. Once again, the severity of carpal tunnel syndrome worsens with higher doses.

[/FONT]
this can also be relative to mk677

Seems like Nutrozol 677 is basically a tamed (or mild) version of MK-677. I plan to continue with Nutrozol 677 until I finished the next two bottles.

https://www.bannednutrition.com/product/nutrozol/

Last edited:
The last two nights, sleep been decent. I use a sleep device to monitor my sleep and it shows lengthier deep sleep signal than I had in the past. I still have midday sluggish feeling but once I start working out, I'm good for a full on work out.

I've been taking 1 pill an hour or so prior to sleep, then I get into my sleep routine and wait until my eyes become heavy. Once I feel the Zz monster taking over, I down 2 more pills and off to sleep. The first 4-5 hours of sleep, I am basically dead. I forgot and left a 12:30 AM alarm from the night prior, and I did not wake up to it at all...

My plans now are save up until I can get a cycle of GW-501516 and RAD-140, PCT, supplements, and wholesale chicken breast to begin my first RAD-140 cycle.

For the first time in about a 1.5 decades (yes, decades), I had a full nights sleep; from 2300 to 0620 (roughly 7 hours). I woke up normally, not groggy or tired and hating life. I'm currently 4 months into Banned Nutrozol 677. From further research, I plan on continuing on for 6 months instead of the 3 months that I initially intended.

My fitness regimen has been great because recovery has been consistent. The gyms are opening back up and it has been a fun time.

Hopefully this helps those who have sleeping problems as well.

Last edited:
I'm entering into month 6 of Nutrozol-677. After this bottle, I plan to take a break since I think I need a reset.

For the last couple of weeks, I have been seeing some good results. I have been sleeping well. I still wake up early and get between 5.5-7 hours of sleep but I feel pretty good over all. My recovery has been great since I've been sleeping well. The lethargy was non-existent around month 2-3. I've gain about 4lbs, which I believe are from muscles. The reason for getting into Nutrozol wasn't primarily for the strength/body but more for the mind (sleep).

Deadlifted 435lbs @ 6 reps beltless from 415lbs @ 3 reps at the beginning of this voyage and my diet has been the same. I am 180lbs/5'7".

Top Bottom