napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Banned Nutrition M1-MK Log

ceefords

jsut got picked to try out banned supplements test booster m1-mk. on my second day and the first thing i can say is do not take this in the evening and expect to sleep becasue i didn't . but besides that i want to thank Dylan Gemelli for choosing me and i hope i do a good job on this and can garner some results from it. i will probably log once or twice weekly or when i start tosee results from it. have agreat night everyone.

Ok one week in not sure about anything but this . For the first time in over a year and half I woke up with morning wood! Now this may not seem like much to you but at almost 58 years old with Ed issues that’s pretty fuckin impressive. I mean the damn thing woke me up at 4 am friggin pup tent in my bed. Only bad thing is the wife has the stomach bug and is on her period so beyond being excited it was a waste. And one piece of advice my old man gave me was son never waste a hard on! Sorry to let you down on this one Dad! Lol. Beyond that we lifted Thursday night since we have been getting over this bug for a couple of weeks and it was a pretty good workout. Still sore this morning may be just cardio today I have s lot of outside work to get done since it finally stopped raining. We are back to basics with strength conditioning compound exercises 5 sets to at least 8 not too heavy but we failed on the last set of everything so it was all gravy at that point. Y’all have a great weekend and try this out .

Ha ha good to know... I noticed myself my libido is a little higher than usual.

Ok one week in not sure about anything but this . For the first time in over a year and half I woke up with morning wood! Now this may not seem like much to you but at almost 58 years old with Ed issues that’s pretty fuckin impressive. I mean the damn thing woke me up at 4 am friggin pup tent in my bed. Only bad thing is the wife has the stomach bug and is on her period so beyond being excited it was a waste. And one piece of advice my old man gave me was son never waste a hard on! Sorry to let you down on this one Dad! Lol. Beyond that we lifted Thursday night since we have been getting over this bug for a couple of weeks and it was a pretty good workout. Still sore this morning may be just cardio today I have s lot of outside work to get done since it finally stopped raining. We are back to basics with strength conditioning compound exercises 5 sets to at least 8 not too heavy but we failed on the last set of everything so it was all gravy at that point. Y’all have a great weekend and try this out .
nice man! thats the m1 mk... it has a ton of test boosting ingredients so thats whats helping... cardazol has some in it as well.. great to hear man!

Very nice update man. Glad everything is going well!

everything is going steady so far . no more woods though. sex drive i up horny as hell. very intense workout sof late the last two were only around 25 minutes but full on no rest , drop set to finish all exercises so i left nothing in the tank. super pump too. i really hot this does help my ed issues that would be awesome.

Top Bottom