napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Banned Nutrition Log - Tazz

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
This will be an honest, non biased log on Banned nutrition, I will be running it on my current cycle of 750EQ, 350 Sust.

Let’s see if it lives up to the hype!

230cf7160525af405fa05037d8209f89.jpg
46f2cb1f2e81f532d1679affc5797ac9.jpg
b9d9a72187d2dc76e7ccce0352b4d4d0.jpg

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Day 1: MK pre workout. All 7.

Intense focus in gym, seems to already be affecting my vascularity ?? Almost seems to be a health supplement/ preworkout in a pill.

If this is after 1 day I can’t wait for the next month.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Ok guys, this stuff isn’t a joke.

I’m noticing a definite increase in sweat in the gym, water weight is flying off. I almost feel like I am on a diuretic the way I am drying out.

I notice to be a lot hungrier aswell?

Also i do find myself drinking way less coffee throughout the day, the caffeine and B12 day in these seem to be putting in work.

Vascularity is also definitely improving. I’m impressed so far with a natural OTC product like this having this kind of effect.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

nice bro! the hunger could be the increase in metabolism you are experiencing... there are appetite suppressants in there though too but often when your metabolism increases as well as your output, it will bring on more hunger

nice bro! the hunger could be the increase in metabolism you are experiencing... there are appetite suppressants in there though too but often when your metabolism increases as well as your output, it will bring on more hunger

Absolutely love it!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

update tomorrow on past few days!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Really feeling the full blast effect of this, I instantly feel energized and focused, like to the point you start to wonder if this stuff is legal!!! Then you look at the ingredients and it’s 100% natural and legal! Appetite is definitely down now, but it was up at first (maybe placebo?), and so are my food cravings down, i’m absolutely loving the laser sharp focus, i even stopped taking preworkout and almost cut my coffee by 50%.

This stuff is the real damn deal, I will definitely be purchasing this is the future no doubt about it.

Seems to be a awesome thermogenic effect aswell and i’m dropping water weight at an insane pace.

Future updates will be given.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
Been a while since last update guys!

So i now am completely off of preworkouts, taking half the dosage of each pill seems to agree with my body VERY well, i get a strong intense pump, laser focus, i have a ton of energy while working out and my favorite... i require WAY less rest time between sets, i feel like i can keep going non stop, like an inhuman machine.

I really feel bad for anyone that hasn’t purchased and tried this stuff yet with the discount that’s offered on them at esarms.com , this stuff seriously isn’t a joke and just a look at the ingredients shows the real effort put into this product.

Pretty glad i don’t need to down bitter preworkout anymore, just down a couple of these capsules (go down very easy) and see it work in 20 minutes, they say there’s no such thing as a miracle pill... but this is as close as it gets!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
Top Bottom