napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Banned Nutrition Log - cbbram

C

cbbram00

https://www.bannednutrition.com/

Receive my 2 bottles in the mail quickly. I started this morning and I will use this thread to keep a log and updates.
e6658dc7b1235c34107797cb21ba1c5c.jpg
8be269f1e60ff28e069bdfb230e48e80.jpg
6176971744beb95051164fe52e3534f1.jpg
9aca969ce86cb83bde96d40a3e7b1b10.jpg

Watching!!!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

First thing I'm noticing is the caffeine content and it's definitely noticeable. If you drink coffee or a pre-workout you'll definitely want to consider this. This along with GW seriously increases intensity and endurance.

First thing I'm noticing is the caffeine content and it's definitely noticeable. If you drink coffee or a pre-workout you'll definitely want to consider this. This along with GW seriously increases intensity and endurance.
yes, this should make you laser focused as well brother

Love this stuff. Cut back on my coffee drinking and despite having caffeine my BP is down a little bit and my trips to the bathroom are down due to the prostate herbs (Stinging Nettle). My workouts are cardio sessions are super focused that time just flies by.

Focus - excellent
Energy - excellent
Blood pressure - excellent
Mood - good
Well being - good
Stress - low

I attribute all of these to M1-MK and Cardazol.

The website states only wholesale orders and doesn’t seem to allow online purchases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this stuff. Cut back on my coffee drinking and despite having caffeine my BP is down a little bit and my trips to the bathroom are down due to the prostate herbs (Stinging Nettle). My workouts are cardio sessions are super focused that time just flies by.
I noticed a lot of the same. The stim effect is stronger than I imagined but in a good way

I noticed a lot of the same. The stim effect is stronger than I imagined but in a good way
Yes the stim effects along with the clean endurance from the GW make the pair great for cardio and workouts. My blood pressure is normally a little higher when I consume caffeine but with all of the other ingredients it's definitely not an issue.

Top Bottom