napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ball size VS natural test production

9000big

During a cycle, is the size of ball a good indication of how much testosterone body naturally produce during steroid cycle?

For example, my ball strinked a lot since the start of a steroid cycle, so that means my natural test level is low as hell

On the other hand, if my ball didn't strink at all during the cycle(I know it may not happen), does that mean my natural test production is still high?

Not trying to be funny but get a quarter and post a pic. Cmb is a Expert on this subject and has used this method several times to answer this question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro, stop being ridiculous and get bloodwork SMH! come on! you dont go on "ball size" etc... you go on BLOODWORK

During a cycle, is the size of ball a good indication of how much testosterone body naturally produce during steroid cycle?

For example, my ball strinked a lot since the start of a steroid cycle, so that means my natural test level is low as hell

On the other hand, if my ball didn't strink at all during the cycle(I know it may not happen), does that mean my natural test production is still high?
No bro, it has absolutely nothing to do with it. Some guys will get testicular atrophy from just a little suppression, and some will have no noticeable atrophy at all even when completely shutdown. The only way to know is bloodwork

I like when mine shrink because I don't have to flip them over my leg when I go #2.

I had to laugh at the responses...

No, nothing visual will help determine test levels. Bloodwork is the only way..

So, just to be clear, you only have one ball?

Top Bottom