domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad time sleeping (blame eq?)

Bad time sleeping (blame eq?)

Last weeks I really have trouble with sleeping, especially falling to sleep and staying in sleeping mode at night. For example, when I'm off, I go to sleep at 10PM, read till 11PM, than my eyes fall close and I sleep till 7AM. Now during my cycle I have the same protocol, but I have trouble falling to sleep. Mostly I'm awake till 12 - 00.30 and during the night I wake up alot. Results that at 7AM I'm tired and have a hard time getting up. While off I can clearly see I do not have these problems.

My cycle
    1-16 Test E 250
    1-16 EQ 750
    1-16 Primo 750

Currently I'm 9 weeks in. When I look up whats the cause of this problem, I see alot of guys blaming the EQ. Low libido, anxiety problems get the blame from the EQ. I do not have any anxiety, only to be fair, my libido could be better so it could be from the EQ. Only the sleep I'm not sure about. Can it be the EQ or the total dose of AAS? Is there any advice or explenation that can be given? Thanks!

Edit:
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    Body fat %
    Years of training
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
    Test-Tren-Primo-Mast-EQ-Winstrol-Anavar (mostly 14-16 weeks)
    Last edited by OdoChatillon; 04-06-2018 at 11:59 AM.

If your Libido low you need to get your Blood drawn and see where your estrogen level is at. second what are you taking to keep your Estrogen in check ???? if your not taking an anything to control it it NOT the EQ it your estrogen thru the roof and you will end up with FAR worse problem then not sleeping.

I'm on a TEST EQ DECA cycle and I sleep like 4-6 hours a night and my sex drive INSANE... I'd fuck a goldfish if it swam right....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zeigo View Post
    If your Libido low you need to get your Blood drawn and see where your estrogen level is at. second what are you taking to keep your Estrogen in check ???? if your not taking an anything to control it it NOT the EQ it your estrogen thru the roof and you will end up with FAR worse problem then not sleeping.

I'm on a TEST EQ DECA cycle and I sleep like 4-6 hours a night and my sex drive INSANE... I'd fuck a goldfish if it swam right....LOL
    5 aromasin ed so estro is high likley not too high.

Quote Originally Posted by OdoChatillon View Post
    On almost 2G's of juice?

"Likely" is only guessing bossman, you have to KNOW
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zeigo View Post

"Hey baby, swim here often?"
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

When estrogen is high or low it will affect your sleep. You need to control it better. 5mg EOD is not shit for the dose you're running

Bad time sleeping (blame eq?)

Last weeks I really have trouble with sleeping, especially falling to sleep and staying in sleeping mode at night. For example, when I'm off, I go to sleep at 10PM, read till 11PM, than my eyes fall close and I sleep till 7AM. Now during my cycle I have the same protocol, but I have trouble falling to sleep. Mostly I'm awake till 12 - 00.30 and during the night I wake up alot. Results that at 7AM I'm tired and have a hard time getting up. While off I can clearly see I do not have these problems.

My cycle
    1-16 Test E 250
    1-16 EQ 750
    1-16 Primo 750

Currently I'm 9 weeks in. When I look up whats the cause of this problem, I see alot of guys blaming the EQ. Low libido, anxiety problems get the blame from the EQ. I do not have any anxiety, only to be fair, my libido could be better so it could be from the EQ. Only the sleep I'm not sure about. Can it be the EQ or the total dose of AAS? Is there any advice or explenation that can be given? Thanks!

Edit:
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    Body fat %
    Years of training
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
    Test-Tren-Primo-Mast-EQ-Winstrol-Anavar (mostly 14-16 weeks)
    EQ is know to promote anxiety. I suffered from anxiety all my life so I know the feeling trouble sleeping. 250mg test e a week is kind of low for a cycle nothing against the dose you are running, let the other compounds shine! But if you are taking Aromasin at 5 does not make sense make sure your estro is not to high or not to low as both show the same symptoms. Get bloodwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same experience with EQ. My blood work came back good. Get your blood work done to verify for yourself. Unless you are estrogen sensitive I doubt your estro levels are too high. Many people have reported the same sides while on EQ. Remember, these compounds effect people in different ways. I don't think it can always be explained why some people get certain sides and others don't. I do think 250mg test is just a little low. With that being said you have to weigh the positives and negatives and decide what compounds YOU can use to get the best positive effects and the least negative effects. The only way to know is to try them. Using responsible doses on cycle becomes very important in the event a compound is not working out for you.

you need to get your bloodwork done and stop playing guessing games and also asking us to be psychic on an issue with NO data to work with... dangans brings up a good point about eq causing anxiety but you would know if you were feeling that and likely not be asking in the first place...

are you saying you are taking 5 mg of aromasin every day? you are so unclear man

Certain compounds will cause anxiety and some only at certain dosages. You just have to find out what will work for you. Getting bloodwork is always a good thing to do and takes away most of the guessing.