napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bad Steroid Advice: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I discuss the many sources of bad steroid information that is rampant today... Learn about the people to avoid getting advice from, how to protect yourself from these types, steps you need to talk on your own and much more... This video is going to save so many people from everyday problems and instances that occur... This is a must watch video![/FONT]

Bad Steroid Advice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wTZBydDahY&feature=youtu.be

Really hope everyone gets a chance to watch this....especially the newer guys. There's a ton of misinformation and bad advice out there and you don't want to be steered down the wrong path. Bad advice can get people pretty messed up

I can summarize it quickly lol... don't listen to me lol. Just kidding I'm not that bad I think.... hmmmmm

Just finished watching video. I've found most trainers are lost and if your trainer doesn't look like a walking business card of their body of work... you have the wrong fucking trainer lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished watching video. I've found most trainers are lost and if your trainer doesn't look like a walking business card of their body of work... you have the wrong fucking trainer lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL could not have said it any better!!

At my gym the trainers either have pot bellies or look like like evacuees from a famine area. Strangely enough no one seems very keening on signing up with them!!

At my gym the trainers either have pot bellies or look like like evacuees from a famine area. Strangely enough no one seems very keening on signing up with them!!
Unfortunately thats the case in a lot of gyms. I never understood how somebody could take advice from a trainer that obviously hasn't reaped any benefits personally from their own "knowledge"

Nice vid! If any trainers from my gym gave me advice I would laugh at them.
there are great trainers out there, but finding one at a gym is few and far between... the ones that really know what they are doing, generally start in a gym but then branch out on their own...

Yep I agree with that. I do take conditioning And stretching advice from a trainer for some of the duck athletes at my gym.

Yep I agree with that. I do take conditioning And stretching advice from a trainer for some of the duck athletes at my gym.
there's the good and the bad when it comes to trainers, like most things in life.. if something sounds off to you then it likely is!

Top Bottom