napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bad results

capterm

Hi Dylan...there was a certain product one of my friends gave me he owns a supplement store I been I didn't have a good reaction when I took it so I stopped talking it but have been experiencing very unpleasant things if there's anything I can do to give you more info to help me that would be great

Hi Dylan...there was a certain product one of my friends gave me he owns a supplement store I been I didn't have a good reaction when I took it so I stopped talking it but have been experiencing very unpleasant things if there's anything I can do to give you more info to help me that would be great

How is he even supposed to help you if you don’t specify what you were taking

You should follow a certain protocol and you'll experience very Pleasant things.

There was a certain answer I was going to give on a certain possible helpful solution, except I was missing a certain amount of info like stats, experience, goals, wgat you were taking, what your reaction was, etc

LOL ummmm well , unfortunately my psychic powers were stripped so i cant really help unless you tell me what exactly you used, how long etc.. come on man...

Top Bottom