napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bad quality sleep

MrAzeeeD

I can't fall asleep easily or sleep continuously from more than year ago, how can I fix this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Are you taking anything that affects your sleep? You may need to consult your doctor for this

1. get rid of all electronics from your room (tv, phone, tablet, etc.). The light inhibits GABA and messes with your sleep cycle. Keep your room for only sex and sleep.
2. do not let pets sleep in your room.
3. try stretching for 15 minutes before going to bed
4. do not have an alarm clock in your room. If you have to then make sure it does not face you. You do not want to know what time it is.
5. do not eat anything right before bed. Digestion can keep you awake.
6. watch your stimulant intake. Remember that caffeine has a 6 hour half life.
7. maybe it is time for a new mattress. That can make a huge difference.
8. make sure your room is cleaned and vacuumed frequently.
9. keeping a house plant in your room can improve air quality.

1. get rid of all electronics from your room (tv, phone, tablet, etc.). The light inhibits GABA and messes with your sleep cycle. Keep your room for only sex and sleep.
4. do not have an alarm clock in your room. If you have to then make sure it does not face you. You do not want to know what time it is.

These are all excellent suggestions

Are you taking anything that affects your sleep? You may need to consult your doctor for this
My sleep was always good, but since I started taking L-glutamine last year my sleep tart getting worse. I stopped taking it a month later but sleep hasn't improved

Thank you very much!

No problem brother. Glutamine should have no effect on sleep as it is just an amino acid. Try some of the things I listed and let me know what is working and what issues you are still having. One thing NOT to do is use a sleep aid drug. They will only make the issue worse down the road.

another thing to add is if you sit in the sauna in the evening.. that helps promote sleep quality in a major way as well...

White noise machine. I've been using one for years.

Nowadays you just download an app on your phone.

My sleep was always good, but since I started taking L-glutamine last year my sleep tart getting worse. I stopped taking it a month later but sleep hasn't improved

You might look into having a sleep study done. It's possible you may have sleep apnea

Top Bottom