napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bad experience and warning...learn from my mistake

horsemaster688

I posted last week and described my typical blood work which i get done roughly every three months as i am under a physicians care and on TRT
I general my serum testosterone is high normal, liver enzymes were spot on.
I recently went on a cycle of S4 and GW 501516 both from Peptides Warehouse and was forced to stop (see thread"... so NOW what? how can i rescue my summer cut" i just got my most recent blood work back and ....WTF!?

1) Serum TEST is HALF normal!
2) AST SGOT, ALT SGPT (Liver enzyme/function markers) ELEVATED!? ....never been there in my life!
3) alkaline phosphatase LOW! (frequently an indicator of malnutrition...!!!?)
4) elevated plasma homocysteine!!...Look THAT one up! You'll LOVE it!!

These levels were things that I have NEVER experienced in MY life and im 48 and have been monitoring this stuff under a physicians care for 15 years!! The best i can say is that my body was severely taxed and toxified (liver and kidney function affected) after only about 6 weeks on the "SARMS"
WTF WAS IN THAT STUFF!!!???

wow, wow, wow... obviously im not surprised knowing what i know about them but with that kind of values, thats clearly indicative of a prohormone... liver enzymes elevated, large drop in test, etc... unfuckingbelievable bro... i appreciate you sharing this so people can see just how real this is!

I posted last week and described my typical blood work which i get done roughly every three months as i am under a physicians care and on TRT
I general my serum testosterone is high normal, liver enzymes were spot on.
I recently went on a cycle of S4 and GW 501516 both from Peptides Warehouse and was forced to stop (see thread"... so NOW what? how can i rescue my summer cut" i just got my most recent blood work back and ....WTF!?

1) Serum TEST is HALF normal!
2) AST SGOT, ALT SGPT (Liver enzyme/function markers) ELEVATED!? ....never been there in my life!
3) alkaline phosphatase LOW! (frequently an indicator of malnutrition...!!!?)
4) elevated plasma homocysteine!!...Look THAT one up! You'll LOVE it!!

These levels were things that I have NEVER experienced in MY life and im 48 and have been monitoring this stuff under a physicians care for 15 years!! The best i can say is that my body was severely taxed and toxified (liver and kidney function affected) after only about 6 weeks on the "SARMS"
WTF WAS IN THAT STUFF!!!???

Looks like it really knocked out your liver... Get some TUDCA asap Bro!!

That's downright scary bro. That's exactly the reason we constantly tell people not to take risks when it comes to sources and quality. These places can seriously fuck you up

How is it possible for prohormones to lower Serum Test when on TRT? Well, at least you found out before you finisher an entire 12 week cycle.

Another reason why the only performance enhancer I take is oxygen... did anyone believe that one? Thought not.

How is it possible for prohormones to lower Serum Test when on TRT?

SARMs aren't prohormones. They activate androgen receptors. We know little about most of them otherwise. Most of the "research" on them is on how to detect them in athletes, because the medical establishment is more interested in banning them than in using them.

LGD-4033 dramatically lowers serum test (see figure 2A). We don't know much about the differences between how S4 and LGD-4033 work, so it wouldn't be surprising if LGD-4033 lowered test.

The liver enzymes being elevated are the issue here. People say SARMs don't affect the liver, but I've seen zero studies showing that. What we know is that they don't affect the liver the same way oral anabolic steroids do. Dig thru e.g. CHARACTERIZATION OF THE IN VITRO METABOLISM OF SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATOR, an in-depth study of liver metabolism of S4, & see if you find anything about not being toxic--I didn't. No tests of any kind to measure hepatotoxicity.

So we can't know whether to attribute this to the SARMs being "bad", or to their being "good", and doing what those chemicals in fact do in human bodies. Additionally, OP gave no information about dosage or schedule of SARMS or TRT, or duration of treatment, or the actual numeric values on his previous and recent tests. I just can't draw any conclusions from this.

When did you place your order with Peptides Warehouse? I've been googling their reviews, and I haven't found anybody who's received anything from them since March 2017. 2 people said they ordered in April 2017 & never received it.

When did you place your order with Peptides Warehouse? I've been googling their reviews, and I haven't found anybody who's received anything from them since March 2017. 2 people said they ordered in April 2017 & never received it.
Lace order in the being of may and received the items I ordered

Top Bottom