napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bad cyp, week 6 what should I do?

Wooshort

So I’m in week 6 of a test only cycle.

I had 6 weeks of T left over from my previous cycle, and used that with no problem.

This week I started taking the T I bought needed to complete the current cycle.

I am 95% sure it is either way under dosed or just fake.

Should I buy more from one of our sources?

Should I consider this cycle a loss and start PCT?

This first six weeks was also Test E and and the second is C would that matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

youve got to check bloods first before assumptions are made... let me know as soon as you have bloods and THEN i can give you sound advice but guessing or assuming is NEVER NEVER NEVER what you want to do in this game...

If it is bad will this cycle be a loss and just need to start pct or can I order some more and start off where I left off?

Bloodwork is the only way to know. Results aren't always the key to know. How long were you off of your last cycle before you started this one?

If it is bad will this cycle be a loss and just need to start pct or can I order some more and start off where I left off?

Only the bloods can tell you how to be proceed bro.

June 22 2017 was my last injection from my last cycle. Blood work confirmed I had recovered.

Bad results are the reason I feel this stuff is probably fake.

June 22 2017 was my last injection from my last cycle. Blood work confirmed I had recovered.

Bad results are the reason I feel this stuff is probably fake.

What results exactly have you received? You won't always get great results from every cycle and each cycle typically produces less the more muscle mass you carry on your body. First cycle is typically the best you will ever see

I know this is all pending bloodwork like I said I’m just trying to figure out what my course of action will be or should be if this does turn out to be bad stuff.

What results exactly have you received? You won't always get great results from every cycle and each cycle typically produces less the more muscle mass you carry on your body. First cycle is typically the best you will ever see

f461be77ce3e27add4852b5e0c5f5588.jpg

Like I said I’m not looking for answers as to whether or not it’s fake I know only bloodwork will tell me that , i’m just trying to figure out what my course of action should be.but here is a screenshot of a message I sent Dylan explaining exactly why I’m concerned.

I want to see the bloodwork before I tell you what to do bro. That's really the only way to know how to proceed

Top Bottom