napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back pics update:

JackSteel

Banned
I've been on PE SARMs s4, osta for about a week or more but been on test and proviron (150mg & 50mg respectively). Was on te old brand of SARMs (I won't mention the name for a bit long ER than I've been on test. Not until the last week that I've seen changes in BF. I haven't been good on hydrating EVER and yet haven't seen changes like this in a couple years. Probably since I last was on winny.

My current doses are:
S4- 75mg a day
Osta-25mg
Proviron-50mg Ed
Test- 150mg ew

Adding ipam/cjc no DAC this week

da693cf80004bbe1a00fa61309210cb8.jpg

559efd0abd36df7cd76c3b0e745ab68d.jpg

873eefe0da81cd571769611a3c5ca76b.jpg

f86e96cad9ab39f8b58eec03ecb53abe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said update because I had posted pics on our old forum which were the "before" pics.
I look to see if I still have them.

Re: RE: Back pics update:

JackSteel said:
I've been on PE SARMs s4, osta for about a week or more but been on test and proviron (150mg & 50mg respectively). Was on te old brand of SARMs (I won't mention the name for a bit long ER than I've been on test. Not until the last week that I've seen changes in BF. I haven't been good on hydrating EVER and yet haven't seen changes like this in a couple years. Probably since I last was on winny.

My current doses are:
S4- 75mg a day
Osta-25mg
Proviron-50mg Ed
Test- 150mg ew

Them traps look angry

ibleedoranbla said:
JackSteel said:

My current doses are:
S4- 75mg a day
Osta-25mg
Proviron-50mg Ed
Test- 150mg ew

Them traps look angry
They actually are right now. They've been all knotted up for a week now. Had cricks in both sides of my neck this week :(

Re: RE: Re: Back pics update:

JackSteel said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"JackSteel" said:

My current doses are:
S4- 75mg a day
Osta-25mg
Proviron-50mg Ed
Test- 150mg ew

Them traps look angry
They actually are right now. They've been all knotted up for a week now. Had cricks in both sides of my neck this week :(

Haha, I meant angry in a good way. I hope by the end of my cut I get that sweet diamond you got there on the lower back.

JackSteel said:

My current doses are:
S4- 75mg a day
Osta-25mg
Proviron-50mg Ed
Test- 150mg ew

Looking great Jack! Nice back! You say you haven't seen bodyfat changes like this since Winny a couple years ago. That's a pretty bold statement, and especially seeing the changes once you switched to pure essence. Out of curiousity, are you doing anything specific or different with diet?

RickRock said:
JackSteel said:

My current doses are:
S4- 75mg a day
Osta-25mg
Proviron-50mg Ed
Test- 150mg ew

Looking great Jack! Nice back! You say you haven't seen bodyfat changes like this since Winny a couple years ago. That's a pretty bold statement, and especially seeing the changes once you switched to pure essence. Out of curiousity, are you doing anything specific or different with diet?
Absolutely, that is a bold statement. And thanks! Not sure if I've gained mass but definitely leaner than a month ago. Still no vision sides from S4 luckily but I think strength is good considering i work out fasted every day.

My diet hasn't been anything strict or special but I've been fasting until noon and sometimes later. I haven't counted calories but I'm guessing 2500-3000 max. About two meals a day and sometimes a late night snack.

Re: RE: Back pics update:

JackSteel said:
RickRock said:
"JackSteel" said:

My current doses are:
S4- 75mg a day
Osta-25mg
Proviron-50mg Ed
Test- 150mg ew

Absolutely, that is a bold statement. And thanks! Not sure if I've gained mass but definitely leaner than a month ago. Still no vision sides from S4 luckily but I think strength is good considering i work out fasted every day.

My diet hasn't been anything strict or special but I've been fasting until noon and sometimes later. I haven't counted calories but I'm guessing 2500-3000 max. About two meals a day and sometimes a late night snack.

You have a diet very similar to what I have going on right now.

Ya but i see a definate width and thickness chamge from the last time i saw your pics.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Good work my man I like the lower lats almost towards the lower back, very tough area to define. I do lots of racks pulls for there

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Good work my man I like the lower lats almost towards the lower back, very tough area to define. I do lots of racks pulls for there

Sent using Tapatalk
Yeah man I was just wondering how guys like Kai Green have lats like they do. I definitely don't feel like I have lats that Lolol I dunno maybe it just takes time.

PHURIOUS said:
Ya but i see a definate width and thickness chamge from the last time i saw your pics.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Thanks man it's nice to feel like I've not wasted the last year lol progress is hard to see sometimes I guess unless you ask others.

Good progress brother!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

JackSteel said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Thanks man it's nice to feel like I've not wasted the last year lol progress is hard to see sometimes I guess unless you ask others.

I know what u mean! I had a guy i dont even know come up to me at the gym and say i look like ive bulked up. Lol. Asked what i was doing different. Lol. Its funny cause i dont see the changes. Self perceptive is an evil thing.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Took these the other day.. Had to edit the lighting a tiny bit because asking a random guy to take a pic of you with proper lighting is somehow fucking difficult

2064260231b7e1726e4f9af111f70e9f.jpg
6c898262fd356ef8005b68d8bab225fe.jpg
5125de54ca4a07bcb76a6dbe55f38369.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Top Bottom