esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back here after need advice please

Back here after awhile need advice please

Hello all,
    Itís been awhile since Iíve posted here. I wanted to reach out to you all for help. Using steroids in the past is effecting me long term post use. 2 years ago or so I quit cold turkey mainly because I couldnít afford it anymore. Ever since Iíve quit Iíve been more lethargic, itís hard to get out of bed, I have a difficult time staying motivated in the gym, etc.... itĎs horrible. Surprisingly Iím still able to manage decent gains and strength. Still 200lbs at 10-12%, not as strong as I was when on gear but the strength is still there. I just want to feel great again... So, I go to my doctor and get my blood work done to test my test levels. They call me with results. Total test was at 231. I feel like this is a very low number for a 24 year old. Free test was also slightly below normal. Iím getting redrawn tomorrow and they said they were going to put me through an evaluation. Iím assuming they might put me on TRT. If they donít put me on on trt should I do it myself? This is what Iím thinking I need to do for myself.
    Test e 150mg per week
    Low dose of ai

I know I fucked up doing steroids at a young age. But itís a mistake made in the past that Iím trying to help myself with now. Iíll appreciate any help/advice
    Last edited by Trenrage; 12-12-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Get the bloods done and post results. See what the doctor recommends and post that too...

That is really low for your age post your bloods but looks and sounds like you are gonna need TRT

you need to go straight to an endocrinologist... not taking advice from anyone on the internet... the smartest thing to do is get the professional help and monitoring you need

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you need to go straight to an endocrinologist... not taking advice from anyone on the internet... the smartest thing to do is get the professional help and monitoring you need
    I agree with Dylan at your age it's best to do it the proper way.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Real good advice. Thanks for your input and along with everyone else. I will update yíall when I find out more

Quote Originally Posted by Trenrage View Post
    Real good advice. Thanks for your input and along with everyone else. I will update yíall when I find out more
    Anytime bro

Best of luck

Keep us updated bro

Thanks! @pon and rickrock.

Got redrawn today for my test levels, lh, and fsh. They said results should be in by mon or tues