napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back to the GW

dobs27

I mean...

How many of you got lethargy? And does It go away because I swear to God I've never been this tired lol. I'm usually high energy.

Also...suppressed appetite??
I have to force myself to finish meals now .

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I had lethargy for about a week but it went away. Now I have energy out the wazoo!

I had lethargy for about a week but it went away. Now I have energy out the wazoo!
Oh thank God. I'm a week in. So hopefully soon cause I'm so tired. Like holy balls I be falling asleep at work lol

Start at 10mg and increase to 20mg after a couple weeks. Really helps...

I went back on it and I feel less tired this time.
I noticed if I slept better I was less drowsy. It’s drowsy effect in me seems to mostly occur when I haven’t slept much but adrenaline and cortisol is keeping me awake.

Okay. I have been doing 20mg. Maybe I'll kill it back for a week or two. L

I cant live my life like this lol

Ok cool. I started out at 20. Maybe I'll back down because i cant live my life like this lol

Lethargy isn't really a side with GW. And it doesn't suppress appetite. Are you sure you have legit GW?

Yeahhhuhh buddy.
Well I'm pretty sure..well I've never had issues with ma before.

I'm also just fucking drained so I probably just need some good RnR. I've been going nonstop. This week.

Also have a hiatal hernia. Which effects my appetite. That now that I think about I'm pretty sure I didn't take my medicine today. [emoji848][emoji848]

Idk I'm a space case. We will see what happens after I catch up on my sleepzzzz.

GW making you tired? When I ran GW I was never tired. But everyone reacts different to things but I With Rick it may not be legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeahhhuhh buddy.
Well I'm pretty sure..well I've never had issues with ma before.

I'm also just fucking drained so I probably just need some good RnR. I've been going nonstop. This week.

Also have a hiatal hernia. Which effects my appetite. That now that I think about I'm pretty sure I didn't take my medicine today. [emoji848][emoji848]

Idk I'm a space case. We will see what happens after I catch up on my sleepzzzz.

Well if it's legit it has nothing to do with GW. Just know that there's a bunch of stuff out there that isn't legit. If you are lacking on sleep or overreaching a bit on your training, that can be a lot of it. You need to have adequate rest and recovery or you can't progress. You can overdo anything

gw does not make you tired in any way, shape or form... it will make you go to levels you have never been able to get to so you could possibly push it too far but generally you feel excellent on it

Initially it made me light headed. For example if you bend over and stand up too quickly. This only lasted about a week but now I'm riding 5-10 miles a day on my mountain bike while on Test/Tren/Mast and I have zero issues with cardio.

Right.
I usually run clen but decided to dump it up so I guess I'm just use to being a crack head on that shit.

The first 4 days I was G2G.

In the gym I'm not sleepy. I kill cardio session. It's probably the only part of the day actually perc up and do work.also running var.
Pretty sure I've just been overdoing life lately.
You know how it is, use something new and automatically think it might be related.

I've been a var for a minute.
Nothing but good things and no sides.

Anywho. I got some good sleep and naps in. Everything is back to business as usual. Just a classic case of life draining you.

ok but anvar can cause things like this especially if you are not protecting yourself from toxicity

Top Bottom