domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back to the grind (Another Robo story)

Back to the grind (Another Robo story)

I’ve been going through hell the past several months and got into drinking A LOT. so much to where I had a small seizure the day after I quit which was last week. Fucking scary.

Oddly I don’t look like absolute shit right now but to me it’s terrible. Anyway I’ve stopped drinking and have started back smashing it at the gym. I’m not doing anything big for now, just 200 test/200 mast per week. Appetite is up again thank god (drinking all day every day fucks up guts like nobody’s business).

It’s good to be back to the game. It defines me. It’s my passion. Lately, I haven’t cared about anything and have had a hard time enjoying anything I used to enjoy. So, yeah it’s really nice to be sober (as far as alcohol anyway) and feeling healthy again. I’m looking forward to being on the boards more again and getting back to looking badass

Just wanted to post that up. Thanks, of course to my man Robo for helping make it happen.

excellent brother, great to hear and to have you back!

Good to hear bro. What are some benefits you notice from running 200mg Masteron?

Glad to see you Mr Steel....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back bro...

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyKline View Post
    Good to hear bro. What are some benefits you notice from running 200mg Masteron?
    I just use it to keep SHBG distracted mostly. It helps libido quite a bit even though I don’t need that right now lol

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I just use it to keep SHBG distracted mostly. It helps libido quite a bit even though I don’t need that right now lol
    A man always needs a healthy libido.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Welcome baxk brother! I know the struggles of addiction, 12 yrs with a needle in my arm. Let the weights be ur addiction and get strung out on pr's bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Welcome baxk brother! I know the struggles of addiction, 12 yrs with a needle in my arm. Let the weights be ur addiction and get strung out on pr's bro!!!
    I hear that buddy!

You got this bro. Let the gains resume!