napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back again, same deal but a much shorter question

Corbin Dallas

Hey there, I’m about to start a cardarine cycle to aid in some very specific training (looking to add stamina to my climbing) was wondering if there’s something to stack it with to add strength/power but with keeping in mind I’m NOT looking to add weight or mass. Any suggestions?

Hey Dylan, thanks a lot man. I do have one more question, since I’m interested in these things as PEDs, I was wondering when I’d be “peaking”? Is it after the cycle is completed or is there a window during the cycle that I’d be peaking? I know it’s probably different for everyone and all that but is there a kind of general rule to it? Thanks again man really appreciate it

Hey Dylan, thanks a lot man. I do have one more question, since I’m interested in these things as PEDs, I was wondering when I’d be “peaking”? Is it after the cycle is completed or is there a window during the cycle that I’d be peaking? I know it’s probably different for everyone and all that but is there a kind of general rule to it? Thanks again man really appreciate it
different compounds have different times when they are generally hitting their peak... thats different and impossible to answer without far more specifics

Okay yeah I figured it’d be hard to quantify. My trip is in 6 weeks so hopefully I get lucky and am near peak then. Thanks again

i mean you can take any sarm with you on your trip at anytime... those can be put in checked bags with no problems whatsoever

Top Bottom