napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back acne

BraedenB

Hi all.

I'm in my early 20s and have had back acne since puberty, I'm not on any steroids yet it just hasn't seemed to go away. It's gotten better but then comes back worse. I thought I'd ask you guys as I'm sure you have had back acne from gear and would be able to shed some knowledge on this and how to get it under control. Thanks in advance

Hi all.

I'm in my early 20s and have had back acne since puberty, I'm not on any steroids yet it just hasn't seemed to go away. It's gotten better but then comes back worse. I thought I'd ask you guys as I'm sure you have had back acne from gear and would be able to shed some knowledge on this and how to get it under control. Thanks in advance

Lil bro please do not consider aas until you ht 25.Using them now would throw your acne into over drive.I also hate to tell you this but medical science does not fully understand acne. It seems genetic, just as male pattern baldness is. If you want to try the harsh drugs for this then read up on accutane...don't just jump in. Als you might try your luck with plain old tetracycline, or clavamox.

I can tell you the safest way to go. Go to Amazon or a pet store.There is a shampoo for dogs that may just do it for you. Put a good bit on your back and let it sit for a few minutes, then just rinse. It is called Sulfoxydex Shampoo

I stayed natural from the age of 19 to 30, using food and good old iron to make gains. You can do the same! Build a good base, and try to tap your natural potential before considering AAS. I'm not talking the whole, "Yeah, I've lifted on and off for 10 years, I'm ready." I'm talking 10 years of hard, consistent work. The only off time I had was due to a few surgeries and illnesses over the years.

As far as acne goes, I've found benzoyl peroxide to work best for me. It really seems to get things under control, but you have to implement it slowly as it can be quite drying and thus irritating to skin.

Like Dr B said, it seems to be genetic. Never tried the shampoo he mentioned but here is what I have used that helped:

1) Back scrubber in the shower with....
2) Neutrogena pink grapefruit body wash with salicylic acid (I use the Walmart knock off)
3) Change towels often
4) Change sheets often

Seems like most guys hit #1 and #2 and then slack off on #3 and #4.

P.S. Keep it natty for a few more years still. You are in prime growth mode.

If backne is a concern for you gear will only worsen it. I had zero problem with it and on occasion now I get a zipple or two on my back (a zipple is a zit that pokes out enough to be a nipple). The way they protrude it's a miracle they just don't bust and soil my shirts. Not pretty at all. When the wife gets them for me they hurt like a somamabitch too. Early 20's? What are your stats anyways? Unless you've tapped every bit of potential muscle mass outta your gene pool, you might wanna wait somewhere before you play with aas. Any age below 25 is asking for trouble. Just my two cents, it's your nuts and joints, not mine. I'm 45 now and my nuts are just there for decoration and on occasion playing snare against my wife.

I meant to say "I'm not on steroids, yet it hasn't gotten better" notice the comma separating the two statements. My acne is from puberty

My 2 cents on acne… It depends on how bad it is and what kind of acne it is when it comes to treating it. If you could describe the kind of acne that would help with giving you the best advice (small red bumps, pustules, large hard bumps…).

There are a lot of options out there. Best and easiest way is to use a very soft microfiber cloth for cleaning your back. If you scrub it too hard you will only irritate it more. Then you can try things from cleansers to topical acne medication. Start with things that treat sensitive skin that way you don’t make things worse by irritating your skin more. Other good options are using natural acids such as vitamin C. There are some good lotions and cleansers that contain that. A charcoal mask is also good to apply once in a while because it really pulls out the dirt, oil and toxins. (I like to keep things as natural and organic as I can when dealing with the skin)

If it really bothers you, go ahead and go to the dermatologist.

Bro have you been going to a dermatologist? There's lots of different antibiotics that would probably help clear your skin up. I've had bad acne since a teenager but antibiotics worked pretty well, for a while but over time the effectiveness wears off. But if you haven't seen a dermatologist yet, that would be the place to start.

Like Dr B said, it seems to be genetic. Never tried the shampoo he mentioned but here is what I have used that helped:

1) Back scrubber in the shower with....
2) Neutrogena pink grapefruit body wash with salicylic acid (I use the Walmart knock off)
3) Change towels often
4) Change sheets often

Seems like most guys hit #1 and #2 and then slack off on #3 and #4.

P.S. Keep it natty for a few more years still. You are in prime growth mode.
This 100%works

Of course. It's obvious you're full of shit, but I think everyone knows that about you. lol

It's the truth about everyone that makes life interesting. ;)

You can wash with the best products invented but if you're having acne from hormonal changes that comes from the inside not much can be done except damage control with medication. I'm 46 and I still get acne on my back while on cycle. Genetics plays a huge role.

Pharma Lady Rep

You can wash with the best products invented but if you're having acne from hormonal changes that comes from the inside not much can be done except damage control with medication. I'm 46 and I still get acne on my back while on cycle. Genetics plays a huge role.

Pharma Lady Rep

yes correct.Acne comes from disturbance and /or changes from inside the body.Trying to deal with it topically is palliative at best. At least topical care lets you keep from being dry, cracked, burning etc. Nothing wrong adding hygene

I never had a bad acne problem but I noticed when I was doing more than usual Test-C,I would get these frikkin painful boils.I really don't see any extensive AAS cycles in my future because of this.It was pharma grade too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom