napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back at it

mastermolnar

So I've been prepping now for s few weeks and I'm just over 9 weeks out from my first show. Here's some progress shots

Cycle is
350 test ace
350 tren ace
350 mast p

Lower than I normally go with mast but I like it this time

250p
175c
75f

Attachments

• Point Blur_Mar182017_201351.jpg
    Point Blur_Mar182017_201351.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 155
This is yesterday actually. Legs have become one of my greatest body parts

Attachments

• Point Blur_Mar302017_102421.jpg
    Point Blur_Mar302017_102421.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 70
Lol, like I told you a couple of weeks ago bro you look jacked and ripped af... definitely one of the dudes on her with justification to speak and breathe about the lifestyle bro. #Badassery

https://youtu.be/jorJh8DTMVM

Thanks bro. Feeling good lately. Ready to kill. I can't wait to get ultra lean. I've got a little in the midsection I'm excited to see completely gone and to see what the back turns out like

like i told you brother, i am beyond proud of you... THIS right here is a prime example of understanding compounds but more so understanding the importance of diet and training... also, putting in the work and not being dependent upon a ped but using it the right way... very very fucking nice brother.. i hope more people follow your example...

like i told you brother, i am beyond proud of you... THIS right here is a prime example of understanding compounds but more so understanding the importance of diet and training... also, putting in the work and not being dependent upon a ped but using it the right way... very very fucking nice brother.. i hope more people follow your example...

Thanks dude. This is the best I've felt in a very long time and I'm growing into this show, which I font have much room to do lol. But a little more thickness in some areas just means I've gotta condition even better and nail my peak, which I'm confident about. Thanks bro... You've helped tremendously from day one

Thanks dude. This is the best I've felt in a very long time and I'm growing into this show, which I font have much room to do lol. But a little more thickness in some areas just means I've gotta condition even better and nail my peak, which I'm confident about. Thanks bro... You've helped tremendously from day one
i always have your back, thats a guarantee brother... i literally have no doubt whatsoever you are going to tear it up... im anxiously anticipating your final result..

i always have your back, thats a guarantee brother... i literally have no doubt whatsoever you are going to tear it up... im anxiously anticipating your final result..

I appreciate that bro. I can't wait to see the final package as well. Gonna be a fun time.

Got an hour and a half massage yesterday by the only woman I'll go to anymore. I like my massages deep and basically painful and shes the first one to really be able to get into some of the deeper s at Tissue built up in my muscles. She spent the whole time on my low to mid back, flutes, and legs. Holy shit brothers..

I am SORE today

Top Bottom