napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Average Joe MK2866 RAD GW Cycle Log

Jp1979

Hey All,

Today I started my cycle of these SARMS. Will keep a log of my cycle is as follows:

GW @ 20mg per day
RAD @ 20mg per day
MK2 @ 25mg per day
Test C @ 150mg per week
Proviron @ 50mg per day

A little back story on me. May 2018 weight unknown, see a picture from a night out in DTLA and I looked enormous. June started watching what I ate and started swimming everyday after work, weigh myself halfway through the month and I was 192lbs. October go to the Dr. they pull my weight as 166lbs, get labs, T is low start TRT. As with most non in shape people, I get my first shot and go straight to the gym. Well, its morphed into a lifestyle. I eat well, lift and train. I am up 10lbs since starting TRT and lifting. Goal for this cycle would be IF possible to get down to around 15% BF, not sure if that's an INSANE goal or not but my ultimate goal for 2019 would be to get somewhere in the range of 165-170 @ 10% BF. I think that would suit my frame well, maybe a tad lofty but what the hell, right?

Starting stats:
5' 9"
176.6lbs
21.18% BF (Hydrostatic Test beginning of December and will retest in 12 weeks)

Current Lifts: (Dont laugh)
Bench 70lbs DBs 3x5
Squat 3 plates each side (on their squat machine, I think the machine itself weighs around 80 and is upright not at a 45 degree angle if that means anything)
Deadlift 225lbs 4x12
I never do one rep max because I am always @ the gym by myself.

Many of you may not give a shit but I'm going to log this for the first timers and average Joes like me!

Last edited:
Day 1:

Dose 1... man these taste AWFUL! Took the first one and then mixed the next 2 with Grapefruit juice, wow that was bad. I will try to get myself used to the taste over the next 12 weeks, but its not starting off good.

Todays meal plan:
2144 Calories
245g protein
210g carbs
44g fat

Tonight's workout is back/bis/tris volume day... I'm sure we won't have much to report yet so may not post an update until something interesting happens

Day 3:

Nothing interesting to report other than my weight is up 4.2lbs. I killed day 1's workout and felt like the pump was ridiculous. I can tell the Proviron is working because I would have plowed every chick that was at the gym this morning.... And they weren't all winners. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's weight 175.6.

The increase must have been some bloat or water? No clue but that was weird. Up 4.2 down 5.2.

Today's weight 175.6.

The increase must have been some bloat or water? No clue but that was weird. Up 4.2 down 5.2.

A lot of things contribute to weight changes. Diet, electrolyte balance, water intake, carbs, and definitely higher nitrogen retention leading to more glycogen muscle uptake from being on an anabolic

A lot of things contribute to weight changes. Diet, electrolyte balance, water intake, carbs, and definitely higher nitrogen retention leading to more glycogen muscle uptake from being on an anabolic

Thanks Rick!

New update, been really tired especially a for a few hours after dosing. Not sure if the AI with my TRT shot and Proviron have my estrogen too low but I think I'm going to skip the AI this week to see if that helps.

At the gym has been fine, once I'm there and kickin ass, I feel like I can go forever. Sweat like a pig but don't get tired.

Still early to tell but didnt take the AI with my shot yesterday... Definitely think it was too much with the Proviron, the lethargic feeling disappeared

Week 1 in the books. Too soon for any strength updates, I'll compare my numbers over he next few weeks.

I said this the other day at but I definitely can tell the GW is working. Have been crushing workouts and have to make myself leave the gym.

Weight is 178.8. I don't feel bloated. Pants still fit the same. I maybe be getting a little fluffy in the mid section from not doing any cardio really right now but it's not awful. I really don't care so much about weight just BF, which I will test in 11 weeks.

Anyone have an input about when I should add some cardio back into the mix or wait until I'm done with the cycle and then start?

Thanks

5a75c2b96bed45ec8601417511c31207.jpg

Primarily unchanged in my eyes.

Today was same workout as the first pic in the thread... I'd say the pump is a bit better

0b6fd22932b494f411404fa679472b7a.jpg

Weight sitting the same @ 178. No real change. Eating on a deficit and not losing any weight so I guess the stack is working

Did notice some strength increase this week. When I started I could get the 70lbs DB for 3 sets of 5 in flat bench. Did them for reps this week with no issues after doing incline bench and flys.

Endurance and energy are up there. Little snafu in the beginning with too much estrogen blocking but think I’ve got that fixed now.

End of week 3:

Weight: Sprimarily unchanged at 178.8. I don't really notice anything body wise. Still eating on deficit by 500 calories.

Workouts: Still crushing it, other than I had to take 3 days off this week, tweaked something in my shoulder.. felt better and tweaked it again this morning.

Energy and mood have been fantastic. I did switch from going to the gym after work at night to 5am, still getting used to that.

I may get another hydrostatic test week 6 to see what the progress is.

Week 4 was completely uneventful. Havent lifted all week. Last Thursday I was doing hammer curls with light weight, on my 2nd or 3rd rep I felt this weird wiggle in my shoulder and I lost all strength in my arm for a second. Sore as hell for a couple days, seems to be getting better. Whatever is going on with my shoulder, I gave it a rest this week so I hit legs and some cardio instead.

Weight: 176.8
Not working out upperbody for a week, I feel like I shrunk. Workout less, eat the same, lose weight. Workout more, eat the same, gain weight.

Energy has been good and the same. Mood has not been. No gym equals edgy JP, hopefully I can get back on Monday.

Last edited:
Went to he gym today, did legs and some smith machine rows, drag curls, shrugs all was good, I am pretty convinced its my front delt. I can pull, and the drag curls were fine because my elbows went back instead. Anyone have some chest exercises that completely avoid any delt activation?

Not off the top of my head unfortunity and the big compound lifts all use some delts . Lower back and delt injuries really do suck. Some of the boys might have a better idea for you. Ive always been a heavy compound type of training guy.

Top Bottom