napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Autopsy of Dallas McCarver: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I discuss and explain the autopsy of Dallas McCarver. This video should serve as education to help everyone avoid many of the mistakes that were made here... Please pay close attention and take this very serious.

The Autopsy of Dallas McCarver: ​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7P4Phk3Y4c

I read this report the other day. It's apparent that he was taking the word abuse to a whole new level. I know he had genetic problems as it is, but the strain and hypertrophy on his heart which was up to 800g, on top of the kidney strain, nearly reaching liver failure, heavy lungs, etc....and at 26 years old.

He obviously didn't do routine bloodwork or he wpukd have caught on to these issues, and I'm sure his blood was thick as molasses, and didn't donate. I don't like to speculate but with this autopsy report made public the facts are out that can't be denied

One thing id like to know, is how much fucking test does it take to reach 55,000 test levels? Holy fuck. Running a gram week myself right now and I can't hit 10% of that. He had to have been running like 10-15g per week

I read this report the other day. It's apparent that he was taking the word abuse to a whole new level. I know he had genetic problems as it is, but the strain and hypertrophy on his heart which was up to 800g, on top of the kidney strain, nearly reaching liver failure, heavy lungs, etc....and at 26 years old.

He obviously didn't do routine bloodwork or he wpukd have caught on to these issues, and I'm sure his blood was thick as molasses, and didn't donate. I don't like to speculate but with this autopsy report made public the facts are out that can't be denied

One thing id like to know, is how much fucking test does it take to reach 55,000 test levels? Holy fuck. Running a gram week myself right now and I can't hit 10% of that. He had to have been running like 10-15g per week
Correct 10 to 15 grams a week! He must of been using a bostin loyd cycle! Lol..i also believe Dallas started using in his teens. When your reckless it won't take long
I

Correct 10 to 15 grams a week! He must of been using a bostin loyd cycle! Lol..i also believe Dallas started using in his teens. When your reckless it won't take long
I
its just insanity and with this kind of damage, i honestly dont think he ever came off at any time...

Ya my jaw dropped when I read that.

that's crazy to hear that his heart was bigger than Rich Piana's. This most definitely explains the importance of getting your BLOOD WORK DONE!!!

You said 5500, then 55,000. I'm confused can you explain? 5500 is not insanely high but 55,000 is.

You said 5500, then 55,000. I'm confused can you explain? 5500 is not insanely high but 55,000 is.
I read the actual report and the number says 55k

It was 550ng/ml which is the same as 55000ng/dl

Last edited:
I read the actual report and the number says 55k

It was 550ng/ml which is the same as 55000ng/dl
Gotcha... Thanks for the clarification. It's crazy this guy made Rich Piana look like a casual user.

What would you use to even control estrogen at those levels? How do you even inject that much...lol

What would you use to even control estrogen at those levels? How do you even inject that much...lol
Good question. I can't imagine the aromatization rate at 10-15g of test per week....or how fucking horny I'd be lol.

I imagine he wpukd have to pin 4 or 5 different sites with full barrels each day .....just for test alone

Good question. I can't imagine the aromatization rate at 10-15g of test per week....or how fucking horny I'd be lol.

I imagine he wpukd have to pin 4 or 5 different sites with full barrels each day .....just for test alone

So many things to think about, its mind boggling man. I never go over 1G.

Me too brother. Most reckless thing I've ever seen
This is not uncommon for pros. There's a video on YouTube from a year ago where coach Trevor from Enhanced Athlete admits to pros using these high dosages. For people like us it does seems reckless but for them it's the price of admission.

I got a chance to watch this video today and it's eye opening for sure. The amount of gear these guys are using is insane. I'm sorry but winning the Olympia isn't worth my life

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ive never seen the need to go over 500 myself but to each their own... im sure pros go higher than 1 gram quite often... i mean, the amount and frequency they use, they have to... or they wont get a thing out of it but they go far beyond over board... i dont know... i never go over 350 myself and anymore, im not running shit.. trt, and maybe winstrol or primo and thats it... i'll use sarms as well but im keeping it low on everything i do from now on...

Top Bottom