napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

authenticity of gear

supersaiyan9693

so, i'm in my 2nd week of my first ever cycle (test e only).i've been taking 250mgs/week. going to increase the dosage to 350mg/week after 4 weeks. what i wanted to know is that how should i test that the testosterone that i'm using is real or not.i'm using maxtreme pharma right now. and will change to LA pharma after 4 weeks. what tests can be done at home to determine their authentitcity? don't say blood tests cos i'll get them done in 6th week.

There is a few testing kits on the market, but I haven't seen any true validity that they work.

There is labmax, but it just tests that the compound is in there. It doesn't tell you how much, so even if it is underdosed you wouodmt know. If you just want to know if your test is legit just wait 6 weeks. The blood test will show you

I have little faith in tests such as Labmax. They are similar to field tests used by law enforcement. BTW: positive field test by LE is always backed up by something like GC/MS in an analytical setting.

Rick pretty much hit the nail; labs will show if you are taking gear.

If you are concerned about pinning bunk for the next few weeks go to Ulta (a division of Quest) and have your test checked sooner for less than $50. Worth the peace of mind.

https://www.ultalabtests.com/shop?g...a0ZrGYMyRnvXX63fGeDuWp_SgLpYR1uoaAg9eEALw_wcB

BTW: I agree with pre, mid and post labs but if you EVER have a concern there is no reason you cannot get labs at other times.

I have actually had my blood checked weekly for 6 weeks while on a cycle as I was running an "experiment" Sure it cost me some money but so does gear, good food etc.

Last edited:
I have little faith in tests such as Labmax. They are similar to field tests used by law enforcement. BTW: positive field test by LE is always backed up by something like GC/MS in an analytical setting.

Rick pretty much hit the nail; labs will show if you are taking gear.

If you are concerned about pinning bunk for the next few weeks go to Ulta (a division of Quest) and have your test checked sooner for less than $50. Worth the peace of mind.

https://www.ultalabtests.com/shop?g...a0ZrGYMyRnvXX63fGeDuWp_SgLpYR1uoaAg9eEALw_wcB

BTW: I agree with pre, mid and post labs but if you EVER have a concern there is no reason you cannot get labs at other times.

I have actually had my blood checked weekly for 6 weeks while on a cycle as I was running an "experiment" Sure it cost me some money but so does gear, good food etc.
thanks for the link brother... i honestly was not aware of that... also great point that you can get labs anytime... the pre, mid and post is just something standard but adding to that is NEVER a bad idea... well said

All due respect but look what more got Rich Pianna, R.I.P.

I'd rather be a little less jacked and live a bit longer.

Different strokes and all that
Dylan was being sarcastic, trust me lol

Dylan and I would both agree 100% with you on that. Safe and smart cycling is what we preach on this site religiously. His newest video on "the more is better mentality" says it all

There is labmax, but it just tests that the compound is in there. It doesn't tell you how much, so even if it is underdosed you wouodmt know. If you just want to know if your test is legit just wait 6 weeks. The blood test will show you

I’ve looked around for the cheapest places to get blood work done. Do you know of any labs that are cheaper than $260 for a full hormone panel? Are the saliva kits that you can buy online worth a shit?

All due respect but look what more got Rich Pianna, R.I.P.

I'd rather be a little less jacked and live a bit longer.

Different strokes and all that
thats why i have always stressed for everyone to be more moderate and when people give me heat and i just dont care, im not backing up that kind of advice because it saves people... what good is it to shorten your life? it makes no sense and so many guys never think long term

Top Bottom