napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Authenticating cabergoline

Gargamel

G'day guys I'm new here and haven't needed help with my 1st cycle. I ran test E at 750 for 16 week and am running a solid pct at the moment, I went from 92kg up to 102 kg then lost 3 kgs of water when I came of.... so to the point now. I'm gearing up for my next run probably a deca cycle. Now I have some cabergoline from pharmacia & upjohn that I got from a cheap European site, all the other gear I bought from there seemed to work like a charm. Can anyone tell me how to authenticate it the batch # z602k mfg date is 10/2014 and it has an rfd scan tag on the top of the packet. Any help would be much appreciated thanks guys.

I have no idea to tell you whether it's legit or not bro, if that's what you are asking. We can only vouch for the sources here.

What is your stats, expereince and goals for this cycle, and what exactly is the cycle you are planning?

G'day guys I'm new here and haven't needed help with my 1st cycle. I ran test E at 750 for 16 week and am running a solid pct at the moment, I went from 92kg up to 102 kg then lost 3 kgs of water when I came of.... so to the point now. I'm gearing up for my next run probably a deca cycle. Now I have some cabergoline from pharmacia & upjohn that I got from a cheap European site, all the other gear I bought from there seemed to work like a charm. Can anyone tell me how to authenticate it the batch # z602k mfg date is 10/2014 and it has an rfd scan tag on the top of the packet. Any help would be much appreciated thanks guys.

please post a picture of your product

I'm not into aesthetic bodybuilding, I focus more on strength and conditioning. My next cycle is for joint pain, 300 mg of test e and 300mg a week of pharmacon nandrolone blend.

Top Bottom