napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Australian border control seizure notice

Panther82

hi everyone,

can someone help me out here.

I just received a seizure letter from Australian Customs saying that my 3. bottles of sr and gw got seized by them.

they say if I do nothing about it for 30 days they will destroy products, or I could choose to make a claim for it if I want.

the place I got it from said they are happy to re-send.

this is the first time I have ever got anything like this and silly me put my actual name and addy .

are they likely to put a blacklist on my name and address or an alert? what's my best move from here?

thanks

Peter

(new to this forum)

Not sure about Australia but here in the us we just don't reply and they don't move any further. A lot of companies won't reship to the same address if you get hit with a seizure letter for fear that it will be watched and just get seized again.

in the us, nothing happens.. .they just destroy it.. i have no clue about australia but if the place sending it to you attempts to do so with labels on the bottles, you will never get past australian customs and that also indicates they are extremely stupid to even be attempting that

In the US, if you do nothing, they destroy then and that's it. I assume the same holds true in Australia as well. As far as their shipping, I'm inclined to agree with Dylan here. Australian customs is very strict, and without a better shipping process they will never get it through

in the us, nothing happens.. .they just destroy it.. i have no clue about australia but if the place sending it to you attempts to do so with labels on the bottles, you will never get past australian customs and that also indicates they are extremely stupid to even be attempting that

thanks man appreciate it

In the US, if you do nothing, they destroy then and that's it. I assume the same holds true in Australia as well. As far as their shipping, I'm inclined to agree with Dylan here. Australian customs is very strict, and without a better shipping process they will never get it through

Not sure about Australia but here in the us we just don't reply and they don't move any further. A lot of companies won't reship to the same address if you get hit with a seizure letter for fear that it will be watched and just get seized again.

thanks mate b

Do not reply as you need a import permit for these as GW is a schedule 10 drug now actually on the same schedule as morphine and other narcotics etc . They will destroy product after time has passed . If you try to import again same name, address etc they can and proberly will take action against you .

Do not reply as you need a import permit for these as GW is a schedule 10 drug now actually on the same schedule as morphine and other narcotics etc . They will destroy product after time has passed . If you try to import again same name, address etc they can and proberly will take action against you .

what type of action can they take? fine, etc. will they still prosecute for a very small personal amount?

Top Bottom