napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

australia help

toufirer

Hi Dylan how are you reaching out here from Sydney Australia just started another cycle not long ago been watching your videos that we don’t need more then 300 to 350 mg per week and I want to stick with that but the product I’m taking is reandron 1000 what are your thoughts on this test should I hit it once every 3 weeks since it’s 1000 mg of test ? or would I be better sticking with your average test enanthate. Also what are your thoughts on igf1lr3 haven’t seen a video on that one yet ?
I’m 25 years of age I’m 6ft4 and I’m 229 pounds and it’s not my first cycle iv hit a few since I was about 17 maybe once a year thanks appreciate the advice looking forward to hearing back from you

no, you shouldnt use it at all... you need to get the proper kind of test.. im not advising you to use that in any way, shape or form... not a fan of igf whatsoever... there will be a video at some point but its not high on my list right now

Toufirer reandron is not want you want to be using on cycle. Reandron is dosed for TRT at 1000mg per shot. You might have hard time keeping your levels high stable unless your going to be on cycle for more than a few months. There are plenty of suppliers in AUS for shorter test esters.

Top Bottom