Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION... Loggers needed for the opening of DGA Nutrition... Please Read

ATTENTION... Loggers needed for the opening of DGA Nutrition... Please Read

DGA Nutrition is finally open and I need some loggers for each product... here is the link to the site... https://www.dganutriton.com

The two products are POST CT which is a product that is used in place of HCG on cycle to mitigate on cycle suppression and make the transition into pct much easier, it can also be used on trt in place of hcg and is a huge addition to any normal pct protocol...

ORGAN ST is the other product needing loggers. ORGAN ST is the most complete all in one organ protectant on the market today...

I need loggers that are experienced and will be detailed... Please let me know if you are interested... Thank you!
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Willing to log and may be willing to throw in some bloods too if I can couple it with my lgd cycle

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Willing to log and may be willing to throw in some bloods too if I can couple it with my lgd cycle

that would be excellent brother... shoot me a pm so i can get your info and get you set up !
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Excellent oppurtunities here with some stellar products! Get in on this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forgot to ask when can we buy those t shirts and hoodies

Tomorrow will be week 6 of a 16 week test and eq cycle if that'd help. Topping it off with Winny for the last five weeks.

Excellent opportunity. I can assure Dylan comes correct with anything he puts his name on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Forgot to ask when can we buy those t shirts and hoodies

pm me direct for that bro

Quote Originally Posted by Shunka Witko View Post
    Tomorrow will be week 6 of a 16 week test and eq cycle if that'd help. Topping it off with Winny for the last five weeks.
    post ct will help tremendously especially being that you are on an extended cycle... that will make your transition into pct far smoother and make the recovery process much easier which allow for far more gain retention

still looking for a few more loggers... let me know if you are interested