napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ATTENTION... Loggers needed for the opening of DGA Nutrition... Please Read

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
DGA Nutrition is finally open and I need some loggers for each product... here is the link to the site... https://www.dganutriton.com

The two products are POST CT which is a product that is used in place of HCG on cycle to mitigate on cycle suppression and make the transition into pct much easier, it can also be used on trt in place of hcg and is a huge addition to any normal pct protocol...

ORGAN ST is the other product needing loggers. ORGAN ST is the most complete all in one organ protectant on the market today...

I need loggers that are experienced and will be detailed... Please let me know if you are interested... Thank you!

Willing to log and may be willing to throw in some bloods too if I can couple it with my lgd cycle

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Willing to log and may be willing to throw in some bloods too if I can couple it with my lgd cycle

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
that would be excellent brother... shoot me a pm so i can get your info and get you set up !

Tomorrow will be week 6 of a 16 week test and eq cycle if that'd help. Topping it off with Winny for the last five weeks.

Excellent opportunity. I can assure Dylan comes correct with anything he puts his name on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow will be week 6 of a 16 week test and eq cycle if that'd help. Topping it off with Winny for the last five weeks.
post ct will help tremendously especially being that you are on an extended cycle... that will make your transition into pct far smoother and make the recovery process much easier which allow for far more gain retention

Seems like I'm getting blood work every month so if you're looking for real numbers type results, I think I can handle that.
I'd be using Post CT as a natural testosterone booster though, off PCT for 4 weeks now... let me know if this would be of any help to you.

Seems like I'm getting blood work every month so if you're looking for real numbers type results, I think I can handle that.
I'd be using Post CT as a natural testosterone booster though, off PCT for 4 weeks now... let me know if this would be of any help to you.

Yes it definitely would be bro... please pm me

Dylan I am exactly in the middle of my cycle and I have just bough 1 bottle of Organ ST and 2 of Post CT.

I was planning to use the products in this way:

Organ: 7 pills in the morning after breakfast.
Post CT: During Cycle and during PCT 5 pills in the evening after lunch (Do I still need to take nolva and clomid during the PCT?)

I have already posted here on the forum my blood test (Week 6 cycle), and my liver value were really fuckt up. I am planning to take blood again in January, so I can show you how the product work.

PS: I think there is a problem on dganutrution website. I placed the order, but I haven't got any e-mail confirmation, and the total hasn't be deducted from my credit card.

Dylan I am exactly in the middle of my cycle and I have just bough 1 bottle of Organ ST and 2 of Post CT.

I was planning to use the products in this way:

Organ: 7 pills in the morning after breakfast.
Post CT: During Cycle and during PCT 5 pills in the evening after lunch (Do I still need to take nolva and clomid during the PCT?)

I have already posted here on the forum my blood test (Week 6 cycle), and my liver value were really fuckt up. I am planning to take blood again in January, so I can show you how the product work.

PS: I think there is a problem on dganutrution website. I placed the order, but I haven't got any e-mail confirmation, and the total hasn't be deducted from my credit card.
if you read the payment policy it says it takes at least a day to process brother... yes, you will still need nolva and clomid during pct but you want to use post ct on cycle where you would normally use hcg and then you can definitely add it to pct as well... so you run post ct the last four weeks of your cycle and then during pct... im very eager to see your blood work brother... THANK YOU

Hey Dylan, I am current starting week 4 of my 8 week pct. my plan is to complete the 8 week pct and wait 1 week then get bloodwork done. I will compare my bloodwork to pre-cycle bloodwork and regardless of where my numbers are was planning to run tongkat-Ali. I know Post CT has tongkat Ali in it as well as other great herbs to promote healthy test levels so I am will to use you product at that time for 4 weeks then run bloodwork again. Hope that will help in getting some feedback for your new product. Thank you!

Hey Dylan, I am current starting week 4 of my 8 week pct. my plan is to complete the 8 week pct and wait 1 week then get bloodwork done. I will compare my bloodwork to pre-cycle bloodwork and regardless of where my numbers are was planning to run tongkat-Ali. I know Post CT has tongkat Ali in it as well as other great herbs to promote healthy test levels so I am will to use you product at that time for 4 weeks then run bloodwork again. Hope that will help in getting some feedback for your new product. Thank you!
yes, that would be awesome brother... please pm with your shipping info!

Top Bottom