napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

athletic performance and my cycle

Jake18

Hi dylan , I'm a huge fan of your videos as they are very informative and promote safety. I am looking to start another cycle soon but instead of just gaining strength and mass ( which i do want to do ) i also want to gain an athletic edge and have crazy endurance.
Ive seen your videos on equipoise and gw501516 , in your video you said to run equipoise at around 600-800 mg a day which will be too expensive for me so i think im just gonna stick with running gw as it also looks like the better option. I wanted to go over my cycle which im looking to start in a month.

GW 501516 - 25 mg a day (8-10 weeks )

Trenbolone acetate - 300-400 mg a week (for 8-10)

Testosterone propionate - 300-400 mg a week (for 8-10)

Anadrol 50mg a day (for 4-6weeks w/no increase in dose)

Arimidex - 1mg EOD ( for duration of cycle)

Dostinex - 0.25 - 0.5 2x a week ( for duration of cycle)

Also will be using liver and kidney detox supplements through out. I was just wondering if there is anything you would change for either endurance strength or mass , i play rugby so i definitely need the mass and strength but i also need to shift the weight. I would really appreciate your feed back on that cycle and any recommendations.

Without knowing anything about you I can tell you right now if endurance is what your looking at I'd drop the Tren. If I'm looking to improve endurance I prefer a low dose test(200-300mg) along with 600mg EQ as far as anabolics go. I'd also drop the anadrol and replace it with winstrol or TBOL.

I’m running a eq and test cycle right now with the sarms triple stack. I’d highly recommend that if you are looking for endurance. I have been running it for 9 weeks now and have a nice recomp already. My endurance is absolutely insane. I run 3 miles eod and my heart rate never goes above 140. Fucking amazing! I would not run tren!

Tren is probably not the best choice for endurance. Probably not Anadrol either.

You need to post your full and complete stats.

if you want "crazy" endurance then this is about as far on the opposite end of the spectrum you could ever imagine... tren is probably the very worst thing you could do for endurance.... yes, using gw helps offset that but it still is a horrible plan and running a bulking steroid like anadrol is not smart for that either..

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what is your cycle history?

Sorry but this layout suggests you have no idea what you are doing and as the others have asked please post your stats.

Your cycle plan makes no sense at all for you want. It will actually decrease your endurance in all honestly. Regardless we can't help you with anything without your full stats, goals, and expereince

I don't think rugby and Tren are a good mix. Endurance can be an issue and you'll probably get too aggressive and get kicked out of the game.

post your stats bro so i can help you further and to also prevent you from making a big mistake

Decided not to do any cycle at all and just keep training and dieting hard , maybe in the future i will but thanks for the advide on that cyle and for helping me out , my stats are , age:18 weight: 240lbs , height : 6ft 2 body fat 14% , , thanks guys , take care

Decided not to do any cycle at all and just keep training and dieting hard , maybe in the future i will but thanks for the advide on that cyle and for helping me out , my stats are , age:18 weight: 240lbs , height : 6ft 2 body fat 14% , , thanks guys , take care
Damn....18. Well I hope you're serious about not cycling bro. You shouldn't be touching any steroid for years. You have your whole life ahead of you. Don't go fucking that up

Yh man i think its for the best , like i play high level rugby and i was thinking about it and decided ill try to give it a shot naturally , plus if i got tested and got that would be so shit , if i do ever do them ill come ask you guys for advide but i doubt that will be any time soon , thanks guys

yes i hope you are being serious because its a life altering decision and something you would highly regret to say the least

Top Bottom