napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Athlete seeking help....Test P, Mast P and Anavar

Humble_freak21

My agent has recommended a short ester stack and supplied me with Test prop, Mast Prop, anavar and HCG to use during the off season. I'm 28, 6'2" 212 at about 8% body fat. Can someone please help me with understanding how much to take of each? Not looking to get HUGE! Just to be able to maintain my weight and strength during the offseason conditioning and fall camp. I also would like to recover faster as I suffer from excessive muscle breakdown often.

My agent has recommended a short ester stack and supplied me with Test prop, Mast Prop, anavar and HCG to use during the off season. I'm 28, 6'2" 212 at about 8% body fat. Can someone please help me with understanding how much to take of each? Not looking to get HUGE! Just to be able to maintain my weight and strength during the offseason conditioning and fall camp. I also would like to recover faster as I suffer from excessive muscle breakdown often.

What is your cycle history bud?

Thanks for the responses.
I play football........
I've used Test Sustanon and EQ in the past and I bought sarms from pure essence and used those as well. I stopped the cycle a few weeks in after finding out the detection time of EQ and sust. If I can gain about 20 pounds and keep 10 of it I'll be happy. You may know or you may not know but your videos are well respected among many athletes like myself. Thanks for all you do.

Thanks for the responses.
I play football........
I've used Test Sustanon and EQ in the past and I bought sarms from pure essence and used those as well. I stopped the cycle a few weeks in after finding out the detection time of EQ and sust. If I can gain about 20 pounds and keep 10 of it I'll be happy. You may know or you may not know but your videos are well respected among many athletes like myself. Thanks for all you do.
thats awesome to hear and makes me feel great man... thank you!

so, i definitely like test and mast here but anavar is the pussiest ass steroid known to man... im just telling you so you dont waste time and money on something so shitty... if you change that to winstrol and add gw501516 and s4 we are taking a major clean stack... you can get close to 10 lbs but its all clean and keepable there and your strength and production will be awesome... do you want a layout?

No problem, boss. It's amazing how many people try to hate on what you do, its to be expected when you're the best I guess. ........ Anyway as far as a layout, yes please! The good thing is my agent pays for everything so the Anavar isn't necessarily a waste of money for me. What is the detection times for the winstrol and the sarms?

No problem, boss. It's amazing how many people try to hate on what you do, its to be expected when you're the best I guess. ........ Anyway as far as a layout, yes please! The good thing is my agent pays for everything so the Anavar isn't necessarily a waste of money for me. What is the detection times for the winstrol and the sarms?
it just comes with the territory bro... now, im DEFINITELY not saying im in this category, but you know, how can you hate michael jordan, lebron etc? once again, not saying im even on the same planet as them but the point is, the more you try, the more you do, you may get way more fans but you also get far more people that just don't like you, for whatever the reason, and they have no clue about anything about you... i just continue to do what i do... that shit is funny to me that people have enough time on their hands to waste talking about me.. i guess i should be flattered? LOLLL

so, on to your question... you can use anavar if you want... for me, its rather weak and winstrol destroys it and for enhancement, its not even a fair fight... anavar is not "baby brother" in comparison, it is "kid sister" no shit... but if you want to use it, by all means... winstrol half life is very short, only 8 weeks.. detection times is not bad.. up to a month but not likely... sarms have NO KNOWN detection time so i will not feed you bull shit on something NOONE can tell you with accuracy....

VERY true, keep doing what you're doing. I called my agent and had him get winstrol, he says it dehydrates you really fast though, is that true? Thanks for your honesty about the sarms I appreciate it. I follow you on instagram I'll private message you my profile name so you can see my physique. Like I said i have had serious issues in the past with muscle breakdown. I've had rhabdomyolosis twice and my creatinine levels and CK levels have been through the roof! Sickle cell trait is a contributing factor as well. Point being when you see my natural physique and my strength numbers and videos, you'll wonder why I am even considering doing a cycle. I have missed out on many opportunities because my body cannot hold up. I look Superman, but I have to train and compete as if kryptonite is close by because I'm so scared of getting rhabdo again. The only thing that I've found through research that can help is test.

VERY true, keep doing what you're doing. I called my agent and had him get winstrol, he says it dehydrates you really fast though, is that true? Thanks for your honesty about the sarms I appreciate it. I follow you on instagram I'll private message you my profile name so you can see my physique. Like I said i have had serious issues in the past with muscle breakdown. I've had rhabdomyolosis twice and my creatinine levels and CK levels have been through the roof! Sickle cell trait is a contributing factor as well. Point being when you see my natural physique and my strength numbers and videos, you'll wonder why I am even considering doing a cycle. I have missed out on many opportunities because my body cannot hold up. I look Superman, but I have to train and compete as if kryptonite is close by because I'm so scared of getting rhabdo again. The only thing that I've found through research that can help is test.
winstrol dries you out which can cause joint pain... watch my video on combatting winstrol joint pain with mk2866... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wOcT5bVcmY

you are very welcome brother, im happy to help

thats awesome to hear and makes me feel great man... thank you!

so, i definitely like test and mast here but anavar is the pussiest ass steroid known to man... im just telling you so you dont waste time and money on something so shitty... if you change that to winstrol and add gw501516 and s4 we are taking a major clean stack... you can get close to 10 lbs but its all clean and keepable there and your strength and production will be awesome... do you want a layout?

Would you mind helping me with a proper layout in terms of dosage for the test prop, mast prop, anavar, HCG and PCT?

Would you mind helping me with a proper layout in terms of dosage for the test prop, mast prop, anavar, HCG and PCT?
here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-10 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 mast prop 200 mg eod
1-10 aromsin 12.5 mg eod
5-10 anavar 60 mg day
5-10 cycle assist
1-10 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom