napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Assistance With Goals

sirjecht

Hello everyone,

I have recently come back from a holiday and I am ready to start the next chapter of my progression. Before the holiday I had completed my first cycle of test C @ 350mg/w. I had some great results and now after coming back after a long month of travel I need to get back into my routine. I am posting this as I would like some feedback on what my current routine is, what my goals are and if they will work together.

Stats - Height 6,3 - Weight - 206lbs - BF% 15.3 (measured with calipers) - Age 26

Nutrition - Macro Tracking - 280 Carbs, 280 Protein, 85 Fat

Training - 4-5 Days a week - Cardio Day sometimes doesn't happen and is generally smaller amounts spaced over the week.

Day 1 -> Legs, Leg Extensions 4x12, Stiff legged deadlift 3x10, Hamstring curls 3x12, Leg Press 3x12 wide leg 3x12 close leg, Step Climber until calf burn

Day 2 -> Chest, Dumbell Press 3x12, Incline Dumbell Press 3x12, Bench Press 3x12, Cable press 3x12, Machine flys 3x10, Push Ups till fail

Day 3 -> Arms, Triceps superset cable pulldown rope, straight bar and single handle 3x12 last set till fail on all exercises, Bicep Superset Cable Curl rope, straight bar, single handle 3x12 last set till fail on all exercises. Dips with Dumbell curls/hammer curls, Diamond pushups till fail, ez bar till fail.

Day 4-> Back/Shoulders, Deadlift 3x10, Shoulder press 3x12, Tbar rows 3x12, Leaning lateral raise 3x12, Pulldowns 3x12, side raises 3x12, Shrugs till fail. I do a different exercise for back till fail depending on which area has more energy.

Day 5-> Cardio 45 minutes, Ab routine nothing special but gets a burn.

Goals - Maintain my weight but drop bodyfat, want to go back to 13% where I was lower if possible. Gain strength as for my size I feel all my lifts are fairly week.

Basically what I am asking is if anyone can give me some advice to what my routine looks like. This is how its always been, exercises do change overtime but this is a new start. Not using AAS or SARMs and not planning to use again until at least November or even never if I don't need to.

I lovvvvvvve the fact that your starting with diet and training before considering AAS. Absolutely LOVE IT.

Dropping Bodyfat 101; Cardio.

This statement "Cardio Day sometimes doesn't happen" isn't going to get it done.

Diet and training need to change as necessary.

Shoulders and back need their own day. If anyone can train back and still has enough left in the tank to train another body-part then you didn't train back.

I lovvvvvvve the fact that your starting with diet and training before considering AAS. Absolutely LOVE IT.

Dropping Bodyfat 101; Cardio.

This statement "Cardio Day sometimes doesn't happen" isn't going to get it done.

Diet and training need to change as necessary.

Shoulders and back need their own day
. If anyone can train back and still has enough left in the tank to train another body-part then you didn't train back.

Agreed with minor exception to the highlighted portion. I train delts every day regardless. No it's not a full shoulder routine, but no matter what I force this as I want some cannon balls for delts.

Top Bottom